|Space||2,152 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Typical villa of Foride, with its southern exposure, swimming pool and jacuzzi.
THE MAGNOLIA VILLA is located in the community of Rolling Hills
This villa has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
wifi internet in the villa, 4 tv
The pool overlooks a forest and you also have a Jacuzzi, not overlooked.
Fully equipped kitchen
Tiles in the living rooms and bedrooms
The villa is located 7 minutes from Disney
For the price of a hotel room enjoy the comfort of a 4 bedroom villa
I will try to sum up this horrible experience as best as possible:
1. We could not get into the home when we arrived. Had to stand outside for about an hour waiting on a response form the owner. Turns out this was the best thing about the rental.
2. We got inside and the house looked a little run down and not totally clean. One of the showers had mold growing in it.
3. No supplies at all in the house. No dish soap, no laundry detergent, no toilet paper, no paper towels. Nothing...
4. We opened a drawer in the kitchen and found cockroach feces all in the drawer. We saw 2 roaches the size of my thumb.
We spent about 30 minutes in the house before we packed all our stuff and left. We had to find another place to stay at 10:00 at night. Luckily we found another place quickly.
The owner did agree to refund our money with little resistance and she did not fight with us about the home being disgusting. She blamed the roaches on the recent hurricane, but the all feces makes me believe that they had been there for a while.
Do not rent this home. I have used VRBO/Homeaway several times and had no issues. This home has caused me to never want to use this service again. I wish I could post the pictures to show you just how bad it is.
1. Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
2.Good size house with four bedrooms for family of 7
3. Cable TV and internet are great. however a few TV in bedrooms are not functional (very old style TV)
Not So Great!
1. Toiletry supplies: lack of shampoo, not enough bar soap for all 3 bathrooms, not enough toilet paper (we ran out of supply toward the 4th day and has to borrow 2 rolls from family who lives in Orlando), only 3 portion of detergent were available (we have to buy more from Publix), only two thin rolls of paper towels,
2. Trash can and bags: some bedroom doesn't have trash bag, the kitchen trashcan was misplace to the living room, we can't find it until the next day.
3.Minimal pools toys and lounge chairs.
Some general items in the house shall be upgrade: towels, pool accessories, lounge chairs, TV in bedrooms, etc. If the house gets these upgrades, we think it will be a pleasurable house for a week Disney vacation.
The location of the villa is really perfect. In a few minutes your on Disney ground. We really loved the pool and jacuzzi. Everything was nice and clean. The kitchen was big and contains a lot of kitchen tools this was very handy.
Our daugther loved the jungle theme room.
The owner was kind and the service was gold.
I would recommend this villa to everyone.
IT was à very Nice home with à lot of space and very clean. We missed nothing. À luxury home with all THE Things you need.
It's à six star home with à very kind owner.
Toute la famille a apprécié le séjour passe dans cette villa. Bien située proche des parcs Disney, des commerces et de nombreux restaurants aux alentours. Résidence très calme. Villa propre et agréable avec la piscine et le jacuzi bien appréciable après les longues journées dans les parcs d attractions. Cuisine bien aménagée et riche en ustensiles. Il ne manque rien. Le barbecue sur la terrasse c est super pour griller de bons steaks.
The house was outstanding,ideally located for for parks,malls and dining out. Highly recommend anyone to stay there,we had a fantastic time. thank you
our villa is 3 miles from Disney
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay