About the property
- Condo1364 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 1364 sqft Interior + Lanai, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
Make the perfect Maui vacation in this beautiful 2 bed, 2 bath with additional spacious loft for accommodating another two more guests on sofa pullout! Enjoy sweeping view from your own private lanai in the remodeled villa. Recently remodeled with granite counter tops, tile floors, updated kitchen and bathrooms including a whirlpool type tub with the jets in the master bathroom. Sleeps your whole extended family in one king Bed (master bedroom), guest bedroom has a King bed OR two twins (request twins at booking if desired), two twins beds in the loft, and queen sleeper sofa in living room.
<p>IMPORTANT - Additional $14/night parking and optional $10/night gym facility fee is paid to the resort at checkin by guest</p>
Villa KS-455 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 10:20 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 05/17/2018 - 05/24/2018: From $333/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Kaanapali Shores boasts many onsite amenities, such as 24 hour front dest operation, full service restaurant, two pools, three lighted tennis courts, fitness and massage center ($10/day per person, paid at check-in to front desk), plentiful parking ($14/ night per car, paid at check-in to front desk) jet spas, complimentary scuba lessons, and wedding gazebo. An additional benefit for parents and children is the resort's year-round Camp Kaanapali children's program. Other conveniences include an on-site salon, tropical flower shop, beach apparel store, and walking distance to nearby restaurants and shopping plaza. You will love the Kaanapali Shores Resort!</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
It was a great place and perfect for a large family!
The only problem with the property is that it doesn't have a grilling area.
Great Kaanapali Location
We loved our stay at the Kaanapali shores. The location was great and the condo was very comfortable and accomodating. The main issues: the master bed was so soft you were practically swallowed up by it. It is a sleep number bed but the inflation mechanism is clearly broken. When we called we were not offered any alternative or compensation. Additionally, it would be nice if the loft was framed in to create a separate sleep space for privacy and quiet.
This unit is perfect for a family or, in our case, two families.. we traveled with my best friend and her husband and two daughters. The youngest loved the loft.
This place is older, but had great amenities. The kitchen was awesome and we loved playing games around the full size table.
The view cannot be beat. Wow. Coffee on the lanai every morning.
The pools and grounds were beautiful.
No beach to speak of right now, just due to seasonal storms last year.
Lots of fun at pool - take in wed night music and hula.
Appreciated the washer/dryer.
Bedding could be updated.
Most staff were very friendly.
Parking was easy.
KBM staff were phenomenal to work with.
Nice overall- We left happy
Overall this is a nice townhouse with a great view. The view is awesome from the master bedroom and lanai. Everything works in the condo but the fact is it needs to be updated. The living room couch specifically as well as the washer and dryer, bathroom fixtures etc. Also the second bedroom needs a King size bed for the second couple, not the two twin beds it has currently. One thing that is annoying is that there is no exterior light on the lanai, so basically your sitting in the dark outside at night.
An aspect we appreciated is that they allowed us to have a late checkout on our last day, which showed the management company KBM was reasonable and accommodating. They also came and fixed an in-condo issue we had in an expedient way, so hats off to them there.
The kitchen has everything you need and the loft upstairs was perfect for the kids as they had there own couch, table etc in addition to sleeping area for when they wanted to chill out. We also appreciated having boogie boards, 4 nice beach chairs and a nice little cooler.
We really also enjoyed a few little things about this resort such as the hot tub and pool being open late. (Security at other resorts will not allow an evening swim after 8pm...)
The pools are nice, restaurant prices are reasonable and the grounds are impeccable. With the recent hurricanes and ocean levels the beach is gone in front of the Aston Kaanapali Shores but no big deal as beautiful beaches are very close.
Wonderful stay in Unit #455 at kaanapali Shores. Beautiful views in this well equipped Condo on the
The purpose for our trip was to celebrate the upcoming graduations of my grandchildren - one from college and the other from high school! The condo served us well. The living room and master BR had beautiful views of the ocean and swimming pool areas. The master suite was very roomy and comfortable. The second bedroom was nice but somewhat small for my son and daughter in law. The loft was very nice for my grandkids. It had a nice seating area for their use. The only drawbacks were the spiral staircase and the lack of an upstairs bathroom. The kitchen was well equipped. The lanai had a lounge chair and table and chairs for outdoor entertainment. There were many dining opportunities near the condo and a nice grocery store and shopping center across from the complex. We enjoyed a great whale watching trip and a traditional Luau in Lahaina. We would highly consider staying here again on a future trip.
Great vacation spot
It was a beautiful property and our condo was well equipped. Unfortunately there is no beach in the winter months so you couldn’t access the ocean from this property. Overall an excellent stay.
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: 093-855-8464-01
Contractual booking deposit: 25.00% rent
Damage deposit: $500.00