Haywood House is a 2 bed apartment 5 minutes away from Glasgow City Centre
Short Stay Solutions Apartments
About Short Stay Solutions Apartments
Thandi is the manager for Short Stay Solutions Ltd, which is a Glasgow based serviced accommodation business. We specialise in providing convenient, clean and comfortable accomodation for mainly contractors, tourists and groups looking to have access to Glasgow and towns in the outskirts of Glasgow. We have apartments spread out in different locations around Glasgow.
Why Short Stay Solutions Apartments chose Glasgow
Haywood House is a popular with our guests due to its location. It's very close to Glasgow City Centre and to the main motorways connecting the guests to routes to main entertainment, sports , tourists and popular destinations in and around Glasgow. It suits both contractors coming to work, and tourists coming for locations in and around Glasgow.
What makes this Apartment unique
-One stop, 5 minute train link to Glasgow Queen Street Station from Parkhouse train station -15 minutes to M8 connecting you to Edinburgh -Clean, quiet. -On Street parking
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Haywood House is a spacious, clean, well presented 2 bed ground floor apartment in a quiet residential neighbourhood of Lambhill (Parkhouse) only 4 miles north of Glasgow City Centre. The apartment has a good sized bathroom, separate kitchen, WIFI and a private garden. The property is close to Glasgow city centre and the Glasgow West End therefore a driving distance to city centre’s top restaurants, pubs, and entertainment venues.
This area has a good transport link system into the city centre which includes Parkhouse, Possilpark and Ashfield train stations. Parkhouse train station is 4 minutes away from Queen Street Station which is one of the main train stations in Glasgow City Centre. There is a good bus service in the area. The bus station into the city centre is a walking distance away from the apartment. The bus takes under 15 minutes to get into Glasgow city centre. Haywood House is 10 minutes drive to M8, the main motorway link connecting to the historical city of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Prestwick Airports. There is ample on-street parking on the streets just outside the apartment.
There are variety of local amenities near the apartment e.g. food and home supplies retail outlets like LIDL, Home Bargains are 5 minutes drive from the property. There are popular eating places and pubs near the apartment like the Three in One Restaurant, The Bankroll Café and Ashfield Bar which are within 2 miles of the property.
Some of the popular Glasgow amenities and venues near this apartment and the estimated driving times include;
• Tollcross International Swimming Pool about 5 miles/20 minutes drive
• Glasgow SECC events venue, 4 miles/ 15 minutes drive
• Strathclyde Country park (with theme park), 16 miles/20 mins on M8
• Clydeside Distillery (Distillery tour with a family friendly eating place), 5.6 miles/15minutes
• Lochlomond and Trossachs National Park, 40 minutes drive
• Edinburgh City – 45 minutes by train
• Queen Elizabeth Royal Teaching Hospital, 3 miles, 10 minutes
• Hampden Park (stadium), 7 miles, 20 minutes’ drive
• All Glasgow’s top universities (Glasgow, Strathclyde, Caledian) are less than 3 miles away
• Chris Hoy Verodrome, Celtic Park, The Emirates Sports Centre are around 5 miles, about 15 minutes drive
• The Burrell Collection is at Pollock park, 8 miles, around 15 minutes drive.