My condo is at the base of Washington Park and a short walk from downtown Portland. It is just around the corner from 23rd and 21st Avenues where you will find hundreds of some of Portland's best restaurants, bars, cafes and boutiques.
My condo is large and roomy but is NOT suitable for parties or loud gatherings. There are hardwood floors and any excessive noise will not be tolerated by my downstairs neighbors.
The Northwest District of Portland is one of the city's oldest neighborhoods and is known locally for its upscale shopping, dining and people-watching.
- Groceries. There are 2 large grocery stores only a few blocks away and a Trader Joes about 6 blocks away.
- Washington Park (Rose Garden, Oregon Zoo, Japanese Garden, Children's Museum, and miles of forested running trails) is about 5 blocks up the hill.
PARKING AND GETTING AROUND:
With a "Walk Score" of 95, you won't need a car while staying at my place. However, if you do have a car, please know that parking is strictly limited. Here are the closest overnight lots:
- 829 SW 20th Pl, Portland, OR 97205
- 1886 SW Morrison St., Portland, OR 97205
- 2335 NW Glisan, Portland, OR 97210
Here are other transportation options:
- Uber/Lyft. Pearl District or downtown are about a $6 charge away.
- TriMet bus. There is a bus stop 1 block away that runs downtown.
- MAX train. The Providence Park stop (with direct access to the airport) is about 6 blocks away.
- Rental car. There is an Enterprise Rent-A-Car about 8 blocks away.