About the property
- Villa2900 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
SECURE YOUR RESERVATION WITHIN MINUTES!
SAFE AND SECURE ON LINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT PROCESS!
24 HOUR PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES!
HAWAII TAT #: 068-367-7696-02
HO'OLEI VILLA: 52-3
HOW DO I BOOK: Submit your inquiry via VRBO and receive a professional quote including: booking instructions, HD Photos, 360 degree walk-thru videos of this Villa and additional Hoolei Resort Information!!
ABOUT ISLAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MAUI: IPM is a licensed, professional, property management company located in the heart of Wailea. Offering the finest selection of independently managed Hoolei Villas, IPM is a great choice for that discerning individual seeking competitive rates, unsurpassed quality, and timely service.
ABOUT THIS VILLA: IPM proudly presents Hoolei Villa 52-3. Prominently situated at the highest elevation within the community, this spectacular Villa boasts unparalleled ocean and golf course views, luxury and seclusion.
• On-Site Management
• Professional Arrival and Greeting Service
• Walk thru introduction of the unit + unit features
• Personalized Concierge Services
• Professional Rental Agreements, Payment Procedures and Scheduling
• Complimentary Late Check-Out if Available
• Professional Cleaning Services
All IPM Hoolei Units Contain the Following Upgrades:
• Imported Designer Furnishings
• Fine Bedding and Linens
Hoolei Villa 52-3 offers the following Interior Features and Appointments:
• Master: The Master Bedroom contains a King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 55” HD TV, iPod jack for built-in speaker system, a luxurious bathroom complete with a large soaking tub and barrier-free custom marble shower with built-in bench, and shared lanai access with stunning ocean views.
• Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2 contains a King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 32” HD TV, iPod jack for built-in speaker system, a private bathroom, and shared lanai access with stunning ocean views.
• Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 contains a King Size bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 60” HDTV, iPod jack for built-in speaker system, and a private bathroom with a barrier-free shower and golf course views.
• Kitchen: The chef style kitchen contains 2 Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 Sub Zero freezer drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf range, and Wolf oven.
• Family Room: The family/ living area contains custom furnishings with seating for 6-8, a 60” HDTV, floor-to-ceiling lanai doors with smooth transitions from the living areas to the lanai areas on the upper floor.
• Outdoor Lanai: The upper level thousand square foot outdoor lanai contains dining seating for 6, lounge seating for 6, a Wolf BBQ, Sub Zero refrigerator.
• Enjoy toll-free long distance to over 60 Countries including Mexico and Australia.
Disability Features: For the mobility challenged, enter this luxury townhouse from your own garage and access your own personal elevator providing disability access to both levels. This townhouse unit has also been tastefully equipped with designer grab bars in each bathroom to assist the mobility challenged and also features toilet tissue holders which double as lift aids. For ease of access, those with mobility challenges would appreciate that the unit is furnished to allow space for easy movement throughout, whether or not mobility aids are required. Additionally, the master bedroom on the main floor and the upper bedroom have barrier-free shower access and the lower master bath has a built-in shower bench. Smooth transitions from the living areas to the lanai areas on the upper floor provide easy access to outdoor living on the spacious thousand square foot lanai.
Island Property Management - Geoffrey Granum
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful, modern villa
This is a 5-star beautiful, modern villa in the heart of upscale Wailea. It was a wonderful way to vacation with my family (wife and daughters aged 10 and 16), along with my parents. The layout was perfect, as the master and second bedroom were downstairs, while the third bedroom was upstairs, which gave some privacy for my parents. My sister's family was staying at the Fairmont across the street, which was a large resort. When we would all get together, in total we were a group of 12, and everyone preferred to hang out at the villa over the resort. The villa was just that comfortable and spacious. We did many meals of breakfast and dinners at the villa. Loved cooking on the high-end appliances and having everyone together. With the indoor and outdoor seating, there was plenty of room. The views were spectacular, especially at sunset. The property has a shared swimming pool and gym, which we used often and preferred over the Fairmont resort, as it was much cleaner and quieter. The Wailea beach is beautiful, and we brought the chairs and umbrella that's provided by the villa with us to use, which made for a great beach day. For anyone considering this property, I would highly recommend it. I could not imagine a better way to spend time with family in Maui. Of course a great property requires great management and Geoffrey Granum was very helpful from the start, giving us good advice on which unit to choose, and was always responsive when I had any inquiries. He topped it off by allowing us to check out late on our last day. Our flight leaving Maui was not until 11:45pm. This gave us the opportunity to fully enjoy our last day, instead of treating it like a travel day. Thanks Geoffrey!