Dragonfly Cottage is nestled beneath oaks and pines next to a park on Mallery Street and offers convenience to the beach, top restaurants and the Village/Pier. This three-bedroom, two-bath vacation home is perfect for a family weekend getaway or longer stay on St. Simons.
• Three bedrooms, king, queen, twin; two baths
• Patio/grill for outdoor dining
• Spacious living/dining room with TV, books, comfortable seating
• King Bedroom with TV and bath
• Queen bedroom with TV
• Kitchen with coffee maker & grinder, cookware and utensils, microwave, dishwasher
• Outdoor patio with table, chairs, gas grill
• Corner yard nook with hammock, rocking chairs
• Xfinity cable and wi-fi
• Full kitchen
• Fully fenced yard with driveway gates
Bring your own bikes or rent for easy access to the beach and Village on trails winding all over the Island.
Restaurants close by: 17 restaurants are located within walking distance of the cottage: Crab Trap, Crabdaddy’s, Iguana’s, Barbara Jeans, Half Shell, Mullett Bay, Palmer’s Village Cafe, Del Sur, Mellow Mushroom Pizza, Sandcastle Cafe, Georgia Sea Grill
Location: 11 Blackbeard Cove in the Village. 0.7 mile to Village Pier, 1 mile to Coast Guard station beach access, 1 mile to Massengale Park beach access.
Pet fee: $120 (Pets must he housetrained and no more than two per rental period)
Cleaning fee: $120
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
See information below for rates, deposit and payment