About the property
- Condo1200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
Sea-renity is a beautifully decorated and comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in Redfish Village on Highway 30A – just west of Grayton Beach. With a fully equipped kitchen, spacious dining and living areas, and double doors leading you to the condo’s private fully furnished balcony, you are sure to feel at home and relaxed! The Master bedroom offers a suite like feel with a king bed, private bathroom, and private access to the balcony. The guest bedroom features a king bed, desk, and full bathroom with a double vanity. The queen sleeper sofa in the living room allows for two additional guests to enjoy Sea-renity. This condo is conveniently located near a variety of local shops and restaurants. Use the walkover to see Redfish Lake, or hop on a bike to explore other beautiful scenic areas, nature trails, and natural preserves that South Walton has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Master Bedroom: King bed, private bathroom with shower and tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, full bathroom with shower/tub combo
- Queen sized sleeper sofa in living room
REDFISH VILLAGE AMENITIES:
- Private beach access (code required)
- Complimentary beach service including 2 chairs and 1 umbrella (March 1-November 20)
- Complimentary beach shuttle
- Boardwalk to Redfish Lake
- Private owner’s lounge with theater room
- Two pools (heated in the winter)
- Children’s playground
- Covered parking for one vehicle/additional overflow spaces
- Gas grills on pool grounds
- High speed Wifi available
- Fitness center
- Bathroom and kitchen towels provided
- Bed linens provided
- No pets allowed
- Smoking prohibited
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Beautiful condo & amenities! Very comfortable beds!
Couldn’t get much cell phone service was only thing not great!
Loved the area!
I don’t have one negative to say about this property
Charming condo with great access to the beach!
We really enjoyed the condo at Redfish Village, the proximity to the beach was great for our 7 and 9 year olds. The condo was well stocked with dishes, cooking supplies, and a washer and dryer. It would be helpful if cleaning supplies were not locked up, with sand and messy children, we had to get creative with our tidying up! The decor was beautiful one of the best ones we have stayed in at Redfish, and the beds were very comfortable! Over all a great condo!
Happy that you enjoyed the house. Thank you for your review!
Comfortable and beautifully decorated. Great location.
The Sea-Renity condo was perfect for our beach trip to 30a. It was really spacious and thoughtfully decorated with lots of beach accents. The beds were very comfortable with nice linens on the beds and for the bath. Our 4 year old loved the big bed in his room. I really liked the big closets , lots of drawers and the sand room in the front to keep beach toys and bags. The pool was a good size and quiet in the mornings. The property is well maintained. We liked the deck leading out to the lagoon to watch the turtles and bass. The Redfish Village is in a great location, under 2 blocks from the beach and in front of the biking/ running trail. When you don't want to walk to the beach, the golf cart shuttle will pick you up. Publix was nearby and Greyton Beach is a couple miles down the road, or Seaside is 10 min. Our only suggestion would be to have a few more basic cooking utensils for inside and the grill, a cookie sheet and another frying pan. We had to pick up some basic utensils to cook with. We had a great time and would highly recommend it. Thank you for sharing your property with us!
Jessica, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Sea-renity! Thank you for your suggestion; we have added additional kitchen items to the condo. We would love to have you stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your review.
Sea-renity was the perfect set up for our family of 4. The shuttle service was very handy and prompt. We mostly took the short walk to the beach < 6 minutes. Having the beach chairs was a big plus. Go early in the morning to get your spot on the front row. Condo was very well kept and had everything we needed. The covered parking space was very nice to have. Will definitely stay again.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to host you again soon!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.