Large Family Hillside Retreat with Stunning Views and Private Pool(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8
The upper floors comprise of five bedrooms (3 twin rooms, 2 double rooms), all with parquet wooden floors, two of them including adjoining en-suite shower rooms. The master bedroom, set under original, hand-hewn eves and equipped with a raised Jacuzzi bath in the privacy of the room, offers a commanding view of the bay through a set of panoramic windows. Every bedroom enjoys a sea view, while a family bathroom rounds out the indoor comforts.
The smaller, simpler villa consists of two attractive bedrooms (twin/double) and a bathroom. The open plan lounge kitchen diner has two comfortable sofas and a well equipped L-shaped kitchen.
There are fabulous views down the valley to the Bay of Kotor from the swimming pool, which has a children’s section and a Jacuzzi. The two houses each have a covered terrace; the larger of the two is shaded by vines with a stone built barbecue – perfect for al fresco dining.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- BEDROOM 1, double bedroom with plenty of storage located on ground floor by the front door. BEDROOM 2: spacious double bedroom at top of the stairs, en suite, private terrace and plenty of storage space. BEDROOM 3: Same amenities as bedroom 2. BEDROOM 4: Smaller bedroom on second floor, not en suite but does have plenty of storage ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Located in the hills above the small, sleepy fishing village of Morinj on the Kotor Bay, these beautifully restored traditional villas – one a five-bedroom master house, the other a two-bedroom cottage – are set among extensive grounds dotted with mature walnut trees. The elevated vantage point of Stara Skola, ‘the Old School’, offers breathtaking views across the Kotor Bay to the UNESCO protected town of Perast with its Venetian towers and terracotta rooftops. It also offers those who prefer a slightly more temperate climate the chance to escape the very hottest summer weather, with its thick stone walls and paved floors. Just short yet incredibly scenic drives away are the UNESCO world heritage sites of Perast and Kotor with their respective islands and walled town. Food lovers will be pleased to know that Morinj plays host to Catovici Mlini, a former water-mill and now one of the finest restaurants in Montenegro....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
The prices shown are per property,and include:
- All tourist taxes and tourist registration
- Option to add our great value discounted flights and car-hire
- Meet and assist at Tivat airport
- An Explore Montenegro welcome hamper
- Weekly housekeeping
- Services of the Explore Montenegro representative
Please note the above only applies to holidays one week or longer.
Nightly rates based on a
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located high in the hills above the small, sleepy fishing village of Morinj on the Kotor Bay, these beautifully restored traditional villas – one a five-bedroom master house, the other a two-bedroom cottage – are set among extensive grounds dotted with mature walnut trees.
The elevated vantage point of Stara Skola, ‘Old School’, offers breathtaking views across the Kotor Bay to the UNESCO protected town of Perast with its Venetian towers and terracotta rooftops. It also offers those who prefer a slightly more temperate climate the chance to escape the very hottest summer weather, with its thick stone walls and paved floors.
Just short yet incredibly scenic drives away are the UNESCO world heritage sites of Perast and Kotor with their respective islands and walled town. Foodies will be pleased to know that Morinj plays host to Catovici Mlini, a former water-mill and now one of the finest restaurants in Montenegro.
This hillside retreat away from the hustle and bustle of city life is sure to leave you feeling regenerated and revitalized. These two villas, which can comfortably sleep a total of 14 adults, make the perfect holiday spot for an extended family or a group of friends sharing.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I moved to Montenegro with my family when I was a small child as my father is Bosnian. I spend the summer months as a Travel Representative and get to travel all around the coast on a weekly basis to the different properties and get to meet our visitors. My favourite properties are the ones with great pool areas and comfortable sun beds, perfect for topping up your tan!
Why Drobnići, Montenegro:
The pool area is fantastic and it's in a lovely rural hamlet which gives you a very authentic experience of Montenegro.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
It's a very spacious property which means it will be cooler in the summer and it's not to far from Budva if you want to see the Old Town.
- Primary: +44 (0) 207 118 1002
Links to more information:
Property from the pool
Wonderful view on a Budva Riviera
Spacious living room
Beautiful view on the Montenegro's hills from the pool area
Splendid terrace on the property
Dining area and kitchen
Second double bedroom
Third double bedroom
View from the terrace
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.