About the property
- House2200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Gemstone Retreat House rents rooms, not the entire house!
GEMSTONE RETREAT HOUSE (NOW OPEN)
-The Gemstone Retreat House rents 1, 2 and 3 rooms within the house. You are not renting the entire house.
-No drugs, No intoxication allowed.
-The property is located on Spa Lake
- 14 X 28 foot enclosed Lanai with pool with a deep end of 8 foot
- 3 fire pits,
- 2 outdoor grilling stations,
- 3 patio decks, hammocks and plenty of nature and animal life
- All rooms have a view of Spa Lake
- The Gemstone grows citrus and grapefruit, cabbage, celery, tomatoes, melon, basil, mint chocolate, avocado, mango and other fruits and vegetables.
- We are currently cultivating the front yard to be self sustainable with food which we invite you to come learn.
- The shared Avocado bathroom connects directly to the enclosed pool area.
- The Chef's kitchen is large with plenty of cooking space
- There is the Aqua Dining Room for indoor dining
- The Tai Chi Room for Yoga, Stretching and Meditations
- The Gemstone Room for entertainment
- The home is nearly 2,200 sq. foot with a covered pool area over 1,400 sq. foot
-Nudity is acceptable
- Remove shoes before entering.
- No smoking or the aroma of smoke allowed, drugs or intoxication allowed.
- We will provide you with the house guidelines upon arrival
- Please contact us 2 hours before arrival
-Please come and stay with us at the Gemstone Retreat House and have a wonderful experience.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Spanish, A little Spanish spoken but not too much. I
- Calendar last updated:
- May 3, 2018
About Paul Ccostello
Hello, My name is Paul and my nickname is Gosh. Yup, oh my! I am a pot luck of experiences and expertise. -Life Coach -Model -Yoga and Zen practices. -Sports consultant -Nature and wild lover -Documentary producer -Scuba diver -Gemstone Hunter -Jewelry Maker -Musician -Adventurer/Explorer -Health Coach Business: -Financial Adviser -Real Estate Appraiser -Legal consultant -HR consultant -Fireman / EMT -Photographer
Paul Ccostello purchased this House in 2015
Why Paul Ccostello chose Fruitville
Sharing a life style change is more fun to share! This property embraces this feeling: Namaste!
What makes this House unique
The Gemstone Retreat House Services offers: ........................ -Wonderful 4 essential oil Gemstone Massage $49.00 -Life Coach Certifications classes: $225.00 -Kayak rentals on Spa Lake -Kayak tour thru the Mangrove Tunnels $49.00 -Bicycle rental $15.00 -Snorkel rental $15.00 -Tennis rackets $15.00 Special Services: -Ph Testing. If you want to know balance it begins here. Acidity/alkaline level -Learn about your most important Chakra -Learn how to grow food Afterward: Enjoy nature and beaches in Sarasota.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice pool, beautiful peaceful music, nice and quiet
Pleasant guests! :) Come again.
Paul was very accommodating and the room was comfortable.
My stay at the Gemstone Retreat House will always be remembered
The Gemstone Retreat House. For a working man, who was a thousand miles form home and needed a place to stay for ten day. I returned every evening to the Gemstone Retreat House, after some very long and hard work days. The owner Paul, went above and beyond his responsibilities for any guest. I was treated with open arms and the utmost’s of respect. Between feeding me dinner, chauffeuring me around to areas I have never seen before. I have met a new lifetime friend. The fellowship in the evenings and the love for a simple game of chess, that had long sense been forgotten through the hustle and bustle of life, will not be forgotten. I would recommend the Gemstone Retreat House for anyone who is traveling about the area. Be prepared to experience quiet, peaceful, relaxing, solitude with no strings attached. Thanks again Paul, I know our paths will cross again another day.
A bus stop is directly outside the development. Beaches, indoor trampoline play houses, biking, state parks, fresh water springs and every outdoor activity you can think of except skiing.