Green Bike Apartment is located only 10 minutes walk from the main shopping street - Ilica and 20 minutes walking distance from our main square: Bana J. Jelačića.
our Studio Apartment is very quiet and peaceful ( west side of apartment has a wiew and is surronded with vilas and trees.
At least 20 museums and numerous galleries are in 15-20 minutes walking distance from our apartment. This part of the city also contains many famous interriors, architectural attractions and public monuments (almost all are situated in center). There are also many interesting restaurants and clubs and famous and attractive Zagreb coffe shops. During your stay in our apartment you will easily get excellent impression about our cultural and night life and be a part of a Zagreb spirit! At your demand, we will gladly provide you with first hand advices and tips about your field of interest.
Studio apartment is composed as an open space, designed as designer's work and it consists of lower floor (dinning and living area) and and a gallery (sleeping area). Flat is completely furnished and smartly decorated with hidden wardrobe.Lightning is a work of an artist and this is something which gives a special atmosphere. All furniture is functional, stylish, modern and new.
•Living area - 20m2 - sofa bed, wardrobe, internet corner and TV.
•Sleeping area - 4m 2 -gallery -for 2 person with one double fixed bed (160X200)
•Kitchen and dinning area - 16m2 - kitchen, sofa and a table for 4 person
•Shower and toilet are very elegant, all in white and grey colours, with special ligthning effects :)
Location is in the central northern part of Zagreb and it can be reached by taxi or a car.
• Central Bus Station is only 15 minutes tram ride from our apartment+10 minutes walk (10 minutes by taxi).
• Tram network - the main mean of public transport in Zagreb -connects all parts of the city and is 10 minutes walk from apartment (there is only one train station distance till main square Trg Bana J. Jelačića).
• Airport - the bus for the airport leaves from the Central Bus Station.
• Railway station- 10 minutes walking + 10 minutes tram ride (7 minutes by taxi).
- Britanski trg -British Square - 10 min- during week is green market and a famous antique trade is held on Sundays morning
- Ban Jelacic square- the central square of the city
- Dolac - main market place, with fresh fruits and vegetables; as well as the main fishery
- Cvjetno «Flowers» square with cafes and resturants, as famous flowers market
- the Upper town with the historical Parliament, galleries, museums and churches - one of the oldest is St Marko located on the Upper town
- historical Funiculaire will take you in literally 2 min to Upper Town
- at least 20 museums and different galleries
There are possible construction sounds on a site, on our neighbour house they have some constructions in progress and during the week from 8am to 4pm there is possibility to hear and to see some construction works.