Kapoho Oceanside Villa(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 2, Sleeps 10
Book Safely Online at our HAWAIIWEGO.COM site where there are more PICTURES & IMPORTANT DETAILS TO READ BEFORE BOOKING, once your on the website click on the House & the Form is located on the top right..... please call any time if you need help 808-965-4026.
10% Off Last Minute New bookings on reservations booking 30 days from arrival or less & a 3 night minimum, except during the Holiday Season 12/18 to 1/2!... Call 808-965-4026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote
Second Level Oceanfront 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom Home, Sleeps 2-10 guests (completely Upper level home)
There is a closed off wraparound deck which is great for young kids! The gas bbq & sun bathing area located on this 2nd level deck to take in the ocean breezes & views. Enjoy the large fishing wall, beautiful grass yard & direct ocean/bay access from the property. Swim straight to Warm Champagne Pond from your property! The home has a fully equipped kitchen and opens up to the comfortable living room area with beautiful ocean views. There is a well maintained Koa Bar with bar stools. Free High speed Wifi Internet, Dish Network TV, Ipod Dock & Local phone.
The Bed Arrangements:
Master Bedroom King Size bed
2nd Bedroom Queen Size bed
3rd Bedroom 1 Queen Bed & 1 set of Bunk-Beds
Living Room with 2 Futon Sofas (futons do not foldout but you can still sleep on them as the couch shape or pull the thick pad on to the ground to flaten it).
Small outside bed on the covered Deck (as an option)
Step into Ocean from the property to swim and snorkel with Sea Turtles and Tropical Fish. This Home offers you access to Crystal Clear Ocean right from property in gated community of Sunny Kapoho Bay, Furnishings and Koa Wood Counters. Ocean in the community to enjoy swimming and snorkeling with sea turtles and tropical fish at water temperature between 80-87 degree Fahrenheit. Caretaker resides on the lower level separate unit. Large yard & fishing wall is shared with the vacation rental in front (called Kapoho Oceanfront Home).
Kapoho is about 28 miles from Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii, is known for some of the finest and safest snorkeling in the Islands.Kapoho Tidepools are protected from the ocean's waves by a coral reef, the water is crystal clear, and often warmer than the ocean because of geothermally heated springs that enter into the tidepools in various places.Kapoho is a small gated community in East Side of Big Island of Hawaii. Area attractions include, swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, a public swimming pool in Pahoa, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling, and a beautiful black pebble beach. Here in Kapoho Big Island of Hawaii, the sunniest spot on the quiet side of the Big Island of Hawaii, is where you can still be in touch with a bit of old Hawaii, untouched by city life. We cordially invite you to visit this piece of Paradise. Kapoho is a small quiet gated community. Your own private ocean access is 50 feet from home and walk about 250 feet to Champagne Pond. There is also a Fishing Pad for you to fish from the Sea Wall to be shared with Rental in front. Vacation rentals Kapoho, Hawaii
Important info below: Please Read Carefully Before Booking
Nightly/Daily Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (sorry we do not always have sheets for the crib).
You are Required to choose between a $39SDP fee (Security Deposit Protection Fee) click here for more info or a $3,000 Refundable Damage Security Deposit Amount + 4% credit card processing fee (deposit is refundable 7-10 business days after the exit of your stay less any assessed damages).
Cleaning Fee various based on number of people in the home: 2-6 $125, 7-8 $150, 9-10 $200 (Automatic Quoting system in Emails & on this website cannot calculate cleaning fee accurately it usually uses our base cleaning fee of $125, so will quote increase based on number of people in home). If there are 2 infants, then 2 infants = 1 guest fee of $15.00 per person per night & counted towards the guest count for cleaning fee calculation.
Please ask about our Discounts: 10% off for 7 nights or longer, 5% off for Returning Guest to the home, or 10% Off for Last Minute Bookings when arriving within 30 days from the day you are booking the home with a 3 night min. No discounts during Holiday Season Dec 18th - Jan 2nd, except for 5% returning guest discount.
3 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 5 night minimum stay
Check-in is between 3-9pm & if you are planning to Check-in later than 9pm please call me to arrange it with us (please keep in mind that we will not be awake or available to check you in after 11pm).
Check-out is 11am, unless there is more than 6 guests then 10am will be your check-out time.
Please note that the Caretaker lives in a separate unit below this Home. The Kapoho Oceanfront Home can book up to 13 guests and Kapoho Oceanside Villa Home can book up to 10 guests (sometimes it's a little more guests if the owner makes the exception for either home). The guests from each home can use the common designated areas for fishing, entryway, parking, swimming accesses and activities in the large grass lawn. We encourage Guests to bring beach towels & water gear of their own preference.
This home & many other homes in the area do not have air conditioning, instead we use our fans, windows & breezes.
Please note: there are bugs & critters (such as: roaches, rodents, lizards, etc) in Hawaii & at times they can sneak into the home or hangout around the outside (this happens because our Hawaii Homes are located in a beautiful natural tropical settings, plus lots of guests prior tend to leave lights on & doors open which invites them in). Owners make their best efforts to keep these pests away.
There are small coqui frogs that make some bird sounds in the night & our homes do not have as many as most homes have in the beautiful rural areas (these frogs are almost all over the Big Island)
We encourage Guests to bring water gear of their own preference
Amenities, Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change.
Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
Smoking & Pets prohibited inside & outside the home and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will apply if the policy is violated.
Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 4 cars (only 1 gate pass & 2nd gate pass upon request for only registered guests vehicles), no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10PM to 8AM.
Please note only AT&T cell phones work well here and T-Mobile sometimes
State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: W20580572-01
Dengue Fever on the Big Island: Please keep in mind, currently there is Dengue Fever on the Big Island but the State & Department of Health are working on controlling this. We suggest you to take the recommended precautions, see link here for daily County Alert updates: http://www.hawaiicounty.gov/active-alerts/ (there are still thousands of visitors coming to the island everyday and almost everyone on island is living their lives normally).
Cancellation Policy: We offer CSA Travel Protection for your insurance against unforeseen events beyond your or our control can affect travel plans prior to or after your arrival.
• Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival with written notice shall be given a full refund minus $150.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within the first 24hs of Booking will incur a credit card processing fee, after the first 24hrs the other cancellation policy rules will be in effect. • Cancellations of less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival shall forfeit the entire rent and excise tax (less cleaning fee & Security Deposit Protection Premium if cancelled before the date of check-in) unless we are able to re-rent the property. Refunds on any forfeiture will be issued the dollar value the unit is re-rented (only up to the value we have received from you) for during the same dates as the cancelled reservation. Nevertheless, ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150.00 CANCELLATION FEE or a 20% cancellation fee only if cancelling or moving a some nights. There is no refund for early departure or no shows. Please keep in mind we do not distribute the money collected from the new guests until about middle of the following month of the reservation dates, since that is when bookings are completed & processed for money distribution. There is Travel Insurance available and highly advise you to get Travel Insurance for your reservation, please see Tab on this site labeled Guest Services/Travel Insurance for Travel Insurance information & call us Directly at 808-965-4026 if you would like to buy.
• If the reservation is 28 nights or longer, we require a 50% payment at booking. If you cancel, then the flat $150 cancellation fee is to be in effect only before or on 150 days (5 months) prior to arrival & then after that any payments made will become non-refundable unless we are able to rebook it and whatever amount we rebook your cancelled dates for (only up to the value we have received from you) less $150 cancellation fee will be returned to you within a 1-1.5 months after the last day of your previously cancelled reservation. Please note, you will not receive more than the amount of payment we have received from you but you may receive less depending how much we are able to book it for. • No cancellation of guests within 60 days of arrival.
•Please keep in mind that any changes to your reservation may incur a fee after you have booked (ie: changing dates, cancelling dates, etc) but there will be a 20% fee on the value that is being cancelled or changed; even if it's more than 60 days prior to check-in.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE KAYAKS BUT YOU CAN BRING THEM. ALSO, WE DO NOT HAVE A POOL TABLE.
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO. Some managers will offer the ability to pay with credit card directly through VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom: King size beds (1) 2nd Bedroom: Queen size Beds (1) 3rd Bedroom: Queen size Bed (1), Twin Bunk bed (1) Livingroom: Futon Beds (2) Please request ahead of time - there is a Pack-n-Play available for the Baby (you'll need to bring your own sheets) Ocean views all around the house including Kitchen and Living room, Gas BBQ. We offer free wired DSL Connection for one computer, No Smoking Facility ACTIVITIES: Bicycling, Diving, Farmers Markets, Golf, Grocery Stores - Natural Food, Malama Market, Longs... Jogging, Kayaking, Lava Boat/Hike Tours (when lava is flowing), Lava Tree Park - 15min Drive, Other Eco-Tourism Activites/Adventures, Paddle Boarding, Restaurants - Mexican,Thai,Hawaiian,etc, Shopping, Shoreline Fishing, Snorkeling, Spear Fishing, Surfing, Tide Pools (Snorkeling), Volcano National Park - 1hr Drive, Ziplining, ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 29 - Dec 17, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 18 - Dec 18, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 19 - Jan 2, 2017
5 night min stay
Jan 3 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 15 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Onomea Trails – Na Ala Hele Hawaii Trail & Access System
Pacific Ocean Realty LLC
- Primary: (808) 965-4026
- Secondary: (808) 937-6155 (Hawaii, USA)
Links to more information:
Kapoho Oceanside Villa Home View from the Bay
Gas BBQ and Dine outside w/pass through window
Living Room with Ocean View
Living room and Koa Bar
Fully Equiped Kitchen
Master with King Bed and TV
3rd Bedroom with Queen and Twin Bunkbed Ocean View
Laundry Area on 2nd Level
Oceanside Entrance of Property
Bay Kayak, Swim OFT, Villa, Parad
View of the whole property from the Bay
Map Kapoho Satelite view BV
View from 2nd level deck over the yard and House
Back deck part near the master suite
Living Room Bar
Ocean Views from Kitchen and Breakfast bar
2nd Bedroom with Queen size bed
2 Full Bathooms
View of Large Yard, Fishing Wall and the Bay
Lava Rock steps into the cove of the Bay
Large Yard is shared with other rental
Kapoho Oceanside Villa Home, caretaker below
Champagne Pond Access, step down onto Rocks
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.