Jardines del Pacifico is a cozy residential gated community situated in a jungle setting; lush with flora and fauna. Casa 15 is only 250 meters from Playa Bejuco where you will be able to enjoy a beautiful “blue flag” beach (highest ecological rating) known for its surfing, clean beaches, and peaceful serenity. The ocean water is warm - around 82 degrees - year round. The dark sand, palm tree-lined beach stretches for miles and is usually empty, perfect for walks or runs on the beach, bicycle rides, collecting shells, or just enjoying friends and family.
Playa Bejuco, located on the Pacific Coast side of Costa Rica, is conveniently situated within short driving distances to many of Costa Rica’s wondrous sights such as rainforests, mountains, rivers, waterfalls, beaches, and estuaries. You are only 1.5 hours from the San Jose International Airport (SJO), 40 minutes from the Manuel Antonio National Park, 25 minutes from the tourist town of Jaco where nightlife abounds, and 10 minutes from the quaint Tico town of Parrita. Local tourist attractions include Carrera National Park and Rainmaker, both within a 30 minute drive. Visiting the Poas Volcano, La Paz Waterfalls, Arenal Volcano and hot springs, or Monte Verde Cloud Forest are also easy day trips. Multiple Adventure opportunities are available including zip lining, ATVs, canopy tours, Eco tours, and horseback riding are nearby. World renowned surfing and fishing opportunities are only minutes away. For your convenience a comprehensive list of tourist opportunities and other important information with associated websites will be emailed to renters.
Casa 15 is a two bedroom two bath home located in Jardines del Pacifico. Accommodations include:
• King sized bed in the master suite
• Two twin beds in the second bedroom
• Two full bathrooms with tiled full showers, sink and vanity.
• Air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout the home.
• Fully stocked kitchen (refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, Nutri Ninja, pots and pans, glasses, silverware, utensils etc.)
• Eating area for four
• Large living area with vaulted ceiling with HDT and high speed internet (WiFi)
• Outdoor Patio that allows you to sit and enjoy local fauna and flora
• Outdoor shower with privacy
• Driveway for one car
• Washer and dryer and sink
• Communal Outdoor Pool and Cabana for outdoor cooking with seating, shower, and bathroom