Gorgeous Beachfront Townhouse in Barbados.(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Beachfront 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Townhouse
As you enter town house you will find a fully equipped kitchen which has recently had upgrades to the cupboards and counter tops. Just off of the kitchen is the rustic beach front deck which leads down to the beautiful beach.
On the second floor is the first bedroom which has 2 twin beds, large built-in cupboards, air con and ceiling fan. There is also a bathroom stall with new shower and toilet and marble vanity.
On the third floor is a lovely spacious living area which is complemented by large tropical shutters creating breathtaking sea views and a pleasant sea breeze.
On the fourth floor is the second bedroom which has a king bed, vanity, generous built-in cupboards, air con and ceiling fan. There is also a bathroom stall with new shower and toilet and marble vanity.
On the fifth floor is a private balcony and bar, once again with brilliant sea views.
The third bedroom is situated on the top floor and has 2 twin beds, air con and ceiling fan.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Each bedroom has built-in cupboards, ceiling fans and a/c
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- PLEASE NOTE: * The minimum stay is 5 nights. * The rate includes maid service twice a week. * All linens and towels are provided. * For your added convenience, we provide a basic supply of toilet tissue, hand soap, dish/dish washing & laundry detergents and cleaning supplies. * You are responsible for any additional requirements during your stay. As the property is multi-level it may not suit children under the age of 5....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - Dec 15, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $500
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
* There is a 25% deposit due on booking.
* Balance of payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
* Payment can be made with Visa or Master Card, wire transfer
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Coral Bay 1 is located on the beautiful Worthing Beach on the South Coast of Barbados. It is a beautiful white sandy beach with calm waters perfect for swimming and all other beach activities. There is public transportation available just outside the property so no car is necessary. All amenities such as supermarkets, banks, bars and restaurants are within walking distance of Coral Bay. The famous St. Lawrence Gap with its vast array of bars and night-life is only a 5 minute drive away. The house is also a short drive from down-town Bridgetown by car or bus
- Primary: +1246 4357852
- Secondary: +1246 4357852
- Fax: +1246 4358268
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.