|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
1) Please call/email owner directly for more info and pricing discussion!
2) I do not rent to anyone unless there is direct email/telephone conversation.
3) Please see guest reviews of same apartment listed on VRBO.com/104122..my major listing site for past 10 years. There are 22 reviews.
BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT - GREAT LOCATION - UNIQUE STREET - SPACIOUS - PERFECT FOR COUPLES, FAMILIES. - ELEGANT - COMFORTABLE - WiFi - AC - HEATED FLOORS - INTERESTING VIEWS from TERRACE. LATE 5pm CHECKOUTS when organized in advance. GREAT and VERY RESPONSIVE HOSTS and MANAGER!!!
Please read our testimonials and Guest Book comments and CONTACT ME DIRECTLY via email and telephone if interested in booking or want more information. Thank you.
Google Earth: 3725 Cervino St. off Ugarteche near Zoo.
4 bdrm, 3.5 bthrm, 2000 sq. ft. two (2) story spacious apartment.
2 elegant plant- filled terraces - romantic in evenings.
ECONOMICAL alternative to multiple hotel rooms. Sleep up to 7 adults. Wonderful for two couples...
APARTMENT ITSELF has..:
Elegant formal dining; Large eat-in kitchen w/ microwave and full amenities; water-machine; laundry room w/ washer/semi-dryer; TONS of CLOSET space; bathroom off kitchen.
Also has...... SOOTHING LIVING ROOM w/ two (2) separate conversational areas both having direct access to outdoor terraces.
3 BEDROOMS Upstairs:
1 BEDROOM Downstairs: w/
MASTER BDRM w/ KING BED: marbled bathroom, jacuzzi, closets, safe, AC/Heater, color Cable TV/, direct access to upstairs balcony.
2nd BDRM: QUEEN BED: AC/Heater, Desk, TV, closets, safe box.
3rd BDRM: DOUBLE BED and also one (1) SINGLE BED in corner area - - great room for kids); large closets, bookshelve, AC/ Heater.
4th BDRM: Single Bed, room off kitchen. Has it's own bathroom w/ shower. Very cute.
OFFICE: Upstairs w/ WiFi, Internet hook-up and also a printer for your use. BRIGHT, Lots of light.
UPSTAIRS FAMILY ROOM: Comfortable, Informal w/ Cable TV, DVD, Stereo/CD/cassette player, Games for kids.
BATHROOMS: 3.5 of them include:
1) Large FULL w/ Jacuzzi off Master Bedroom;
2) Full bathroom upstairs w/ tub and shower;
3) GUEST bathroom downstairs off entry area;
4) Half w/ shower off of the kitchen in downstairs bedroom;
ELEVATOR - Semi-private in front; also can use SErvice Elevator in back off kitchen.
LOCATION - the best and near everything.
CERVINO STREET: Unique, Beautiful, Elegant, Historical, Charming, European-Like, Interesting 'people-watching' Cafe-life outside
WALKING DISTANCE or SHORT CAB to everything: restaurants, bistros, museums, tango shows, jogging parks, hospitals, health clubs, movie theaters, large supermarket that deliver, shopping malls, flower and specialty shops, Japanese and Botanical Gardens, the Eva Peron Museum, and many ART GALLERIES.
EASY ACCESS to Recoleta Village's Cemetery, Design Center, weekend arts and craft fair, Puerto Madero, and central part of the city.
ON-SITE MANAGER: Llewelyn will meet and greet you, show you everything about the apartment and answer any questions you have. She is nearby around corner street in case of any emergencies!!
SECURITY and DOORMEN: Excellent!! Doormen, elaborate security key system, and local police station nearby. VERY SAFE area!!
AMENITIES: EVERYTHING except YOU!!
PHOTOS: Please contact owner directly and I'll send you some more photos!
ABILITY to SPEAK w/ PAST GUESTS: YES...I can arrange this and do encourage this in your decision making process.
Keywords: Condo, 2-floor beautiful apartment in Palermo, Buenos Aires. Sunny, comfortable, Safe
PLEASE NOTE: MESSAGE FROM OWNER: I do not endorse any 'affiliate' listing of other businesses on my direct and personal VRBO website that HomeAway has now implemented as of February, 2016. I do not endorse additional fees to my guests taken out by HomeAway. PLEASE CONTACT OWNER DIRECTLY for any interest in my beautiful apartment. Thank you. Linda
Ray and I live and work in Brooklyn, NY. I teach ESL and Cross-Cultural Business Practices to adult executives and lawyers from all over the world. I'm also a Certified Vacation Consultant for ExpediaCruiseShipCenters/Merrick, NY and I LOVE meeting and helping all of you as you consider Casa Cervino as your vacation home when in Buenos Aires.
Ray is VP of Leasing at the historic 'Brooklyn Navy Yard.' He's also the President of 'The Knickerbocker Tennis & Field Club' in Brooklyn. It was teaching, tennis, and cruising to the South Pole that first brought us to Buenos Aires. Our hearts have remained here ever since.
We love Argentina and all the wonderful people we've met through our apartment, which we call "Casa Cervino." It's located on one of THE most beautiful and SAFEST streets in the entire city.
We - along with our American managers there who live nearby - - will do everything possible before, during, and after your stay, to make sure your visit is as smooth and comfortable as possible.
Please read our wonderful reviews. Thanks so very much.
Linda Miele purchased this condo in 2006
- - CASA CERVINO is open, sunny and spacious.
- - Cervino Street looks like a beautiful movie set.
- - It's charming, safe, and near everything.
- - It's Latin America, Europe and the USA in one!
- - There's lots to do for adults and children.
- - The 'Central Park' of BA is only 10 minutes by foot.
- - The street ends at the zoo fence so the street itself has less traffic than most streets in Buenos Aires.
- - The gym is just across the street. So is everything else.
It's walking distance to EVERYTHING!
We have a beautiful apartment ready to meet all your vacation rental needs. You will love this neighborhood.
When you arrive, our wonderful friend from NYC, Llewelyn C., and her better half, Jim, will meet and greet you upon your arrival and make sure you are as comfortable and settled in as possible.
Our doorman/Super, Victor, is the most helpful person and keeps a keen eye on things in the building and on the street too. He can organize an Argentine BBQ (Asado) for you on the roof-top.
We as Owners and Onsite Managers are Unique. We are:
1) Hands on before your trip, during if necessary and after in follow-up.
2) We are not some impersonal agency. Our onsite manager is originally from NYC and will make sure you are comfortable.
3) Speak to me personally about how our onsite manager has gone above and beyond so often to help guests through medical emergencies, unexpected apartment situations requiring immediate attention, ...on and on.
4) We cater to families with babies and toddlers. We have crib, high chair, stroller....you don't need to bring.
5) Most of all, we personally care that you have a memorable experience in your 'home-away-from-home' in Buenos Aires.
Thanks for considering 'Casa Cervino.'
This post was written in our House Guestbook on May 7, 2010.
"We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Cervino and BA. With our college son as our guide, we explored all corners, day and night. The Tango Show at Viejo Almacen and dinner at Brigado were perfect last night celebrations.
Llewelyn and Jjim were perfect hosts, so informal and willing to share many suggestions with us. Oviedo for seafood a must do! (A great break from carne!) La Cinacina, a great Estancia. Colonial-super fun. We had a ball!! Thank you for your hospitality
Beautiful apartment with all the amenities. Spacious enough for 6 adults and 2 kids. Close to shopping, restaurants, and the nicest parks in the city! The hosts were extremely helpful and responsive.
My family just returned from our week in BA visiting my daughter who had just finished her semester at the University in BA. This home was surprisingly quiet for a city and within the house we didn't hear each other get up and move about the home. It was a very nice location and excellent value! We were a family of 5 (3 adult children) + our adult neighbor friend. It had plenty of room and we did not feel on top of each other. We had no regrets about staying there! Warning - the internet service is very patchy in the house. (This was not a big deal for us) If reliable quick service is important to you, this may be a consideration. Jim & Llewelyn helped arrange a wonderful meal at a restaurant we would have never gone to without their help. They were very helpful if you had ?s or needed assistance! Thank you for our lovely stay!
Our family spent 10 days at Linda's beautiful apartment over the Christmas Holidays in 2015. The apartment is in great shape, and perfect for a good size family. Jim and Llewelyn are ex-pats from New York and help Linda manage the apartment. They live very close by and are extremely helpful and nice. The apartment is in a very secure building in a nice, convenient part of the city. Highly recommend it!
My wife and I have traveled to Buenos Aires frequently over the last 10 years. We have rented a total of six different apartments during these trips and Casa Cervino is by far the best apartment we have stayed in. Beautifully furnished, spacious ,comfortable and quiet. The location in Palermo Botanico cannot be beat. In addition, the managing agents, Luisita and Jim could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Our one month stay was a total delight. We can't wait to return.
I spent some days with my family in this beautiful apartment! After a kind reception by Llewelyn and Jim we've just felt like being at home. The location is perfect, near from many interesting places and also good to walk in the neighborhood. We found everything we needed! There are many nice spots in Casa Cerviño to sit and relax and we were 7! Linda was always on top to make sure we had a perfect stay, and we did!
I am originally from Buenos Aires, left some years ago and know the city very well, I consider this is great place to stay. I highly recommend Casa Cerviño!
I am delighted to announce, "This place is the best". Six of us stayed here during the holidays and it was everything we wanted it to be. Situated in a lovely little neighborhood, this comfortable apartment is ideal for your Buenos Aires adventures. The layout was ideal for us with two grown daughters and their partners. Everyone was satisfied with their rooms and no-one ever had to queue to use any of the bathrooms. It has a fully equipped kitchen and we prepared dinner on two occasions without any problems. Linda and Ray are committed to ensuring your stay is organized and stress-free. They both are very knowledgeable about Argentina and take obvious pleasure in sharing that, Linda especially who is a 'natural' educator and supplied me with lots of links every time I asked her for advice before we left. When we arrived in BA after an overnight flight we were greeted with a box of medialunas from the off-site hosts, Llewellyn and Jim who live in the neighborhood. They were a delight and were also a source of useful local information.
- - Check-in Manager lives 3 blocks away.
- - SAFE - SAFE - Police station around corner.
- - ATM & BANK - Half a block to right.
- - HOSPITAL - - Two blocks away.
- - PHARMACY - - Around corner.
- - CASINO - - Just up the street 1 mile
- - POLO CLUB- - Just up the street 1 mile
- - GYM (great) - Directly across street.
- - PILATES - - - Studio around corner one block.
- - JOGGING - - - In park 10 minute walk from house.
- - TENNIS - - - - Many red-clay tennis courts nearby
- - ICE CREME - - 3 exceptional Cafes w/in walking
- - RESTAURANTS - Many in neighborhood.
- -SHOPPING - - Many interesting boutiques.
- - JAZZ CLUBS - Minutes from apartment (ask me)
- - MORE, MORE, MORE.......
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Christmas-Peak Tourist Months
Dec 29 2016 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
1. Cancellation policy is contained in Written Contract.
2. Rates are 'SUBJECT TO CHANGE' per season peak and Holidays (Thanksgiving/Christmas).
3. Rate change PEAK SEASON starts annual Nov 1 - April 30th. (Peak Travel Season)
3. Note: Our nightly/weekly/ rates have NOT changed in over 9 years of business.
4. Monthly rates: Please contact owners directly. (917-330-6750).
4) Contract and Formal Invoice will state payment terms per renter/owner prior phone/email agreement.