Gorgeous, Sunny, Spacious and Family Oriented 2-Story Apartment in Palermo, BA.(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 2-floor apartment close to EVERYTHING
2) I do not rent to anyone unless there is direct email/telephone conversation.
3) Please see guest reviews of same apartment listed on VRBO.com/104122..my major listing site for past 10 years. There are 22 reviews.
BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT - GREAT LOCATION - UNIQUE STREET - SPACIOUS - PERFECT FOR COUPLES, FAMILIES. - ELEGANT - COMFORTABLE - WiFi - AC - HEATED FLOORS - INTERESTING VIEWS from TERRACE. LATE 5pm CHECKOUTS when organized in advance. GREAT and VERY RESPONSIVE HOSTS and MANAGER!!!
Please read our testimonials and Guest Book comments and CONTACT ME DIRECTLY via email and telephone if interested in booking or want more information. Thank you.
Google Earth: 3725 Cervino St. off Ugarteche near Zoo.
4 bdrm, 3.5 bthrm, 2000 sq. ft. two (2) story spacious apartment.
2 elegant plant- filled terraces - romantic in evenings.
ECONOMICAL alternative to multiple hotel rooms. Sleep up to 7 adults. Wonderful for two couples...
APARTMENT ITSELF has..:
Elegant formal dining; Large eat-in kitchen w/ microwave and full amenities; water-machine; laundry room w/ washer/semi-dryer; TONS of CLOSET space; bathroom off kitchen.
Also has...... SOOTHING LIVING ROOM w/ two (2) separate conversational areas both having direct access to outdoor terraces.
3 BEDROOMS Upstairs:
1 BEDROOM Downstairs: w/
MASTER BDRM w/ KING BED: marbled bathroom, jacuzzi, closets, safe, AC/Heater, color Cable TV/, direct access to upstairs balcony.
2nd BDRM: QUEEN BED: AC/Heater, Desk, TV, closets, safe box.
3rd BDRM: DOUBLE BED and also one (1) SINGLE BED in corner area - - great room for kids); large closets, bookshelve, AC/ Heater.
4th BDRM: Single Bed, room off kitchen. Has it's own bathroom w/ shower. Very cute.
OFFICE: Upstairs w/ WiFi, Internet hook-up and also a printer for your use. BRIGHT, Lots of light.
UPSTAIRS FAMILY ROOM: Comfortable, Informal w/ Cable TV, DVD, Stereo/CD/cassette player, Games for kids.
BATHROOMS: 3.5 of them include:
1) Large FULL w/ Jacuzzi off Master Bedroom;
2) Full bathroom upstairs w/ tub and shower;
3) GUEST bathroom downstairs off entry area;
4) Half w/ shower off of the kitchen in downstairs bedroom;
ELEVATOR - Semi-private in front; also can use SErvice Elevator in back off kitchen.
LOCATION - the best and near everything.
CERVINO STREET: Unique, Beautiful, Elegant, Historical, Charming, European-Like, Interesting 'people-watching' Cafe-life outside
WALKING DISTANCE or SHORT CAB to everything: restaurants, bistros, museums, tango shows, jogging parks, hospitals, health clubs, movie theaters, large supermarket that deliver, shopping malls, flower and specialty shops, Japanese and Botanical Gardens, the Eva Peron Museum, and many ART GALLERIES.
EASY ACCESS to Recoleta Village's Cemetery, Design Center, weekend arts and craft fair, Puerto Madero, and central part of the city.
ON-SITE MANAGER: Llewelyn will meet and greet you, show you everything about the apartment and answer any questions you have. She is nearby around corner street in case of any emergencies!!
SECURITY and DOORMEN: Excellent!! Doormen, elaborate security key system, and local police station nearby. VERY SAFE area!!
AMENITIES: EVERYTHING except YOU!!
PHOTOS: Please contact owner directly and I'll send you some more photos!
ABILITY to SPEAK w/ PAST GUESTS: YES...I can arrange this and do encourage this in your decision making process.
Keywords: Condo, 2-floor beautiful apartment in Palermo, Buenos Aires. Sunny, comfortable, Safe
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- On floor 6
- Max. occupancy 7
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- King size beds (1) - - In MASTER BEDROOM: 1 LARGE 'California King Bed; - - Located next to upstairs terrace w/ direct access. - - Very comfortable; VERY QUIET in evenings., Queen size Beds (1) - - YES in EACH of BDRM's 2 and 3. - - 2 Queen Beds, one in each room. - - 2nd BDRM also has additional twin bed in nook corner - - Great for parents with child., Twin or Single Beds (1) - - YES - 2 New Twin Beds - - One in downstairs bedroom off Kitchen; - - One twin in semi-private area of 2nd upstairs bedroom., Child Beds (1) - -play pen like crib thing provided if needed w/ advance notification; - - Small love seat in Library for child., Baby Cribs (1) - - YES - Please organize in advance; - - WE also have a high-chair and stroller....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
Washer/Semi-Dryer Machine WEEKLY Maid Service provided by owner. Further maid service arranged 'per need' basis. For larger loads, arrangements made for service across street - 'guest expense.'...moreless
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- - FULLY STOCKED - all amenities. - - Bottled WATER MACHINE ! Very well stocked kitchen. We also start you with coffee, tea, bottle of wine and either pastries or empanadas upon your arrival. ...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Thksgiving-Peak Tourist Months
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Pet Fee $200
- Cleaning $200
1. Cancellation policy is contained in Written Contract.
2. Rates are 'SUBJECT TO CHANGE' per season peak and Holidays (Thanksgiving/Christmas).
3. Rate change PEAK SEASON starts annual Nov 1 - April 30th. (Peak Travel Season)
3. Note: Our nightly/weekly/ rates have NOT changed in over 9 years of business.
4. Monthly rates: Please contact owners directly. (917-500-2147.
4) Contract and Formal Invoice will state payment terms per renter/owner prior phone/email agreement.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
- - Check-in Manager lives 3 blocks away.
- - SAFE - SAFE - Police station around corner.
- - ATM & BANK - Half a block to right.
- - HOSPITAL - - Two blocks away.
- - PHARMACY - - Around corner.
- - CASINO - - Just up the street 1 mile
- - POLO CLUB- - Just up the street 1 mile
- - GYM (great) - Directly across street.
- - PILATES - - - Studio around corner one block.
- - JOGGING - - - In park 10 minute walk from house.
- - TENNIS - - - - Many red-clay tennis courts nearby
- - ICE CREME - - 3 exceptional Cafes w/in walking
- - RESTAURANTS - Many in neighborhood.
- -SHOPPING - - Many interesting boutiques.
- - JAZZ CLUBS - Minutes from apartment (ask me)
- - MORE, MORE, MORE.......
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: PLEASE NOTE: MESSAGE FROM OWNER: I do not endorse any 'affiliate' listing of other businesses on my direct and personal VRBO website that HomeAway has now implemented as of February, 2016. I do not endorse additional fees to my guests taken out by HomeAway. PLEASE CONTACT OWNER DIRECTLY for any interest in my beautiful apartment. Thank you. Linda Ray and I live and work in Brooklyn, NY. I teach ESL and Cross-Cultural Business Practices to adult executives and lawyers from all over the world. I'm also a Certified Vacation Consultant for ExpediaCruiseShipCenters/Merrick, NY and I LOVE meeting and helping all of you as you consider Casa Cervino as your vacation home when in Buenos Aires. Ray is VP of Leasing at the historic 'Brooklyn Navy Yard.' He's also the President of 'The Knickerbocker Tennis & Field Club' in Brooklyn. It was teaching, tennis, and cruising to the South Pole that first brought us to Buenos Aires. Our hearts have remained here ever since. We love Argentina and all the wonderful people we've met through our apartment, which we call "Casa Cervino." It's located on one of THE most beautiful and SAFEST streets in the entire city. We - along with our American managers there who live nearby - - will do everything possible before, during, and after your stay, to make sure your visit is as smooth and comfortable as possible. Please read our wonderful reviews. Thanks so very much.
Why the Owner Chose Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina:
- - CASA CERVINO is open, sunny and spacious. - - Cervino Street looks like a beautiful movie set. - - It's charming, safe, and near everything. - - It's Latin America, Europe and the USA in one! - - There's lots to do for adults and children. - - The 'Central Park' of BA is only 10 minutes by foot. - - The street ends at the zoo fence so the street itself has less traffic than most streets in Buenos Aires. - - The gym is just across the street. So is everything else. It's walking distance to EVERYTHING!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We have a beautiful apartment ready to meet all your vacation rental needs. You will love this neighborhood. When you arrive, our wonderful friend from NYC, Llewelyn C., and her better half, Jim, will meet and greet you upon your arrival and make sure you are as comfortable and settled in as possible. Our doorman/Super, Victor, is the most helpful person and keeps a keen eye on things in the building and on the street too. He can organize an Argentine BBQ (Asado) for you on the roof-top. We as Owners and Onsite Managers are Unique. We are: 1) Hands on before your trip, during if necessary and after in follow-up. 2) We are not some impersonal agency. Our onsite manager is originally from NYC and will make sure you are comfortable. 3) Speak to me personally about how our onsite manager has gone above and beyond so often to help guests through medical emergencies, unexpected apartment situations requiring immediate attention, ...on and on. 4) We cater to families with babies and toddlers. We have crib, high chair, stroller....you don't need to bring. 5) Most of all, we personally care that you have a memorable experience in your 'home-away-from-home' in Buenos Aires. Thanks for considering 'Casa Cervino.'
- Primary: +1 9175002147
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room looking toward Dining Room which seats 8; Cute Kitchen, and upstairs
Other half of kitchen w/ all amenities. If we don't have...ask!!
Middle seating area of living room next to terrace. LOTS of sunlight.
MASTER BDRM....so comfortable w/ King bed!!!
2nd Bedroom with the Queen bed and smaller Single bed for child.
Upstairs office area located between the two bedrooms. WiFi, Printer Available
One of 2 terraces. This is on the main floor.)
Casa Cervino is on the Right: Botanical Garden/Zoo/American Embassy nearby
Small bodega just under our building to buy water, wine, beer, cigs, food, etc.
Linda (owner) on Right in blue skirt, w/ tango teachers from studio.
Living room area w/ terrace to left and DR to right...
Eat in Kitchen: 4th Bdrm/bthrm. off to the left of this.
My little Garden of Eden in the kitchen.
View of the entrance way from Elevator and upstairs stair landing.
BTHRM off Master Bedroom - w/ Jacuzzi
Small bdrm off kitchen. Great for teenager. Has its own bthrm & shower.
Our favorite local restaurant just across street from apt. Friendly - great food
Another view of the Living Room - Loft Arrangement
Our new lower terrace chairs!!!
Eva Peron Museum just a 2 block walk from the house. The best cafe inside.
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, May 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.