Hurricane renovations going on around property. NO Swimming Pool/Rec room currently resulting in large rate drop. Condo on exterior of property away from most construction and in good shape. Mustang Island Beach Club is a quaint 32 residence beach side community nestled between North Padre Island and Port Aransas. This ideal location is perfect for vacationers to take advantage of both these sea side communities attractions. The new owners of this condo have done a complete make over with tile throughout, granite counters and a fresh new look. This lovely two bedroom, two bath features a king bed in master, Queen in quest room, a queen sleeper sofa and daybed. Complete kitchen package, Kuerig coffee maker, W/D, a 55" Smart TV in the living and new LED hanging in the bedrooms. The central stereo system allows for a great ambiance with each room and balcony having their own volume control. The oversized balcony is on the shady side in the afternoons to really enjoy the view and sea breezes. MIBC has gone through an exterior rehab with a fresh new look and has a cute pool area, rec room with pool table and ping pong and private beach access via boardwalk across the dunes. Come on down for a great time.... If you have a larger group I have upstairs as well VRBO #855457
- Condo1200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 nights
Beach Bound Lovely 2/2 Huge Shady Balcony, Kitchen w/Island,, W/D, View
David S Hearn
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We liked this condo overall and we'd most likely stay there again.
The things we liked the most about this condo:
- plenty of room for the 3 of us
- the beds were VERY comfortable
- not many people given the ongoing repairs in the complex
- condo was very sound proof. was a bit worried given it is right next to the highway
- drive to the boardwalk wasn't bad but there are a few steep steps
- pool and hot tub are very new
- the add mentioned the rec room and pool were closed, but the pool was actually open which was a pleasant surprise.
- outdoor patio (as seen in the add photo) has a nice breeze and is shaded most of the day
- bedrooms were clean and the furniture and fixtures are very new
Things we were not as happy with:
- the day bed area has mold along the wall in the corner and has cracked window which gave the condo a musty smell. was a bit of a health concern so we avoided that area
- kitchen could use pots and pans with lids but had just just about everything else
- parking is very tight and was hard to maneuver a Tundra w/cab into the parking spot
- lawn maintenance went on all day Saturday making it hard to hear each other talk while we were trying to enjoy on the patio
- no beach view at all
Nice beach weekend
Condo is nice, spacious and clean. This is secons time at same unit. Still a lot of damage in neighboring units. Some of the flor tiles are cracking in unit, worried that damage to structure still from hurricane. Due to recent rain, the mosquitos were awful outside condo and in the way to beach. They did not bother us on the deck however. Bring bug spray! Overall nice place to stay.
Good area. Condo had an amazing balcony and beautiful kitchen. Some minor repairs needed.
The property is still rebuilding but overall great location. It is not right on the beach but a short private drive takes you to the beach.
Love the place family had a great time ...
Excellent place to stay ... everything was nice and clean .... Will be making plans for next year to visit this place again ...... thank you very much Mr Hearn
Not what we expected.
I wouldn’t call it beachfront property. You can’t see the beach. You can see the highway really well and the sand dunes. We expected the pool to be open but it wasn’t. We also expected to be able to play pool and ping pong. This was the major selling point for my kids. Huge disappointment that the recreational room was closed also. The layout of the condo was nice but some plugs didn’t work and lots of cracked tiles in the floor. I was afraid my 3 year old my cut his foot. The interior design was nice and inviting. The kitchen was very nice. I would not stay here again but it was an ok stay. Now I know why it had a huge discount when we booked.
Great fun at the beach
My family very much enjoyed this property. David was swift in answering our call when we needed something. The property is well-maintained, considering the damage done to the area, and the pool and hot tub are open in the evening for guests. The kitchen has all you need, the beds are comfortable and the porch and its furniture (blue!!) is so fun. The boardwalk to the beach is gone, but it is a short drive to a nice beach. I recommend this property and give it 5 stars.
Mustang Island Beach Club is perfectly located between the two Island activity centers. North Padre Island with great beaches, restaurants and Schlitterbahn, and Port Aransas a Spring Break mecca.