The Guest agrees to the following rules:
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY
Check-in is at 3 p.m.
Check-out is at 1 p.m.*
Please remove shoes in the home.
*Please inspect the property and immediately inform the host of anything that is not to your liking.
* Check that the windows are closed and locked.
* Check that the lower floor doors are locked. Lock front door
• Take off shoes upon entering home.
• Only toilet paper will be put down the toilet. The property is on a septic system.
• Children and adults who are unable to swim must wear life vests when on the dock. Contact the hosts if the life vests are not satisfactory.
• No Smoking inside. Smoking outside of the front door along the road is permitted. Tobacco products are to be disposed in the garbage outside, not inside.
• No Pets are allows on the property.
• All Events, Parties or Weddings on the property must go through the event coordinator or owner. Please see website.
Do not disturb any sea life near dock.
Do not pick oysters or shellfish unless permitted by property manager or owner.
Children and adults who are unable to swim must wear life vests when on the dock. Contact the hosts if the life vests are not satisfactory.
Guest shall receive a 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Guest agrees that no more than Six (6) persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement. When guests exceed
six(6) persons, an additional charge per person per night will be assessed.
Please consult with the property manager or owner for exceptions.