Welcome to our cozy Aloha Tiny House, the perfect central Pacific Northwest location in the quiet neighborhood of Dash Point, NE Tacoma with views of the Puget Sound and Maury Island. Just up the street from several beach parks, the Aloha Tiny House includes everything you need for a comfortable stay all wrapped up in a cozy tiny house with your own parking spot and private entrance and deck.
• Tiny house living in 135 square feet plus queen bed loft and additional storage loft. The Aloha Tiny house, private parking, entrance and deck are separate from our house below. We actually lived in the tiny house while we were building our main house and it is cozy and sturdy in all weather.
• Now with air conditioner in the loft with remote control.
• Of note, you must be able to climb the secured ladder to the queen bed loft.
• The deck includes a table with umbrella and chairs and a gas BBQ. Don't forget to look up; a bald eagle family lives in the neighborhood and we also enjoy seasonal osprey, blue herons, stellar jays, and other fun bird watching.
• The storage loft provides beach chairs, cooler, beach towels and beach blanket for your convenience and enjoyment of our local beaches. The storage loft also stores the ironing board and extra bedding if someone wants to sleep on the loveseat futon.
• Kitchen includes mini fridge, K-pod coffee brewer, breakfast station with coffee pot, toaster oven, small cooking surface, microwave, electric kettle, blender, small crock pot, and dishes and utensils and other essentials like coffee, tea, sugar, paper towels etc. Pots and pans provided for the BBQ and BBQ utensils are stored with the BBQ.
• Bathroom includes all towels, soaps and shampoos as well as hair dryer, iron and other amenities.
• The TV/DVD combo has HDMI and USB ports with a Roku stick as well as a Bluetooth-enabled stereo speaker and, although we don't have cable, the antennae picks up more channels than basic cable. WiFi is also provided. A lap desk is provided for comfortable laptop use or other projects from the comfort of the loveseat futon.
• We have two cats but they do not go in the Aloha Tiny House. There are also other neighborhood animals, both domestic and wild that pass through our lot from time to time.
• CAMPING GEAR: We have many guests stay with us before or after Pacific NW camping adventures. We have a complete camping gear kit for rent for anyone traveling from out of town. Message us for details.
Dash Point is a quiet neighborhood 30 minutes from Seattle and 20 minutes from Tacoma City Center and we are a few blocks up from Dash Point dock and park. Our street becomes especially quiet once everyone is home from work and the only people we see are neighbors walking their dogs.
It is an easy walk down to the Dash Point dock and beach park but it is uphill on the way back (fair warning).