Brand new vacation rental!!!
Lani Wai meaning "heavenly waters," which is just what you will experience while you watching the sunrise from the back yard, play in the pool during the day, or enjoying a glass of wine in the Jacuzzi. This unique luxury one of a kind home was built perfectly for multiple families or large groups. Offering two separate living rooms, two separate wings of bedrooms, gourmet kitchen, beautiful finishes, and marina front entertaining spaces, including a pool and Jacuzzi.
With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, multiple living spaces, an additional sleeper sofa, this open-concept floor plan with soaring ceilings this home has plenty of places for everyone to flow. Fish off your own boat dock or rent kayaks to launch just steps from the house. Play ping pong or barbeque poolside after playing on the water all day, OR choose a comfy chair and devour your favorite book in the shade of the covered lanai, while the healing tropical breeze of our island home delights your senses and soothes your spirit!
While you may not want to leave your waterfront vacation home, you will be centrally located in the upscale town of Hawaii Kai, just minutes to the famous snorkeling fish reserve Hanauma Bay and Sandys Beach, only 6 miles away is Waimanalo beach which was voted the #1 beach in the US this year by Dr. Beach! Also just a few minutes away is the Executive Hawaii Kai golf course. The home is centrally located, a few short minutes away from the Koko Marina which has a wide Variety of water sports, 8 Plex Movie Theater with Stadium Seating, Grocery Store (including a Costco!), Starbucks, 24 Hour Fitness and a number of other restaurants and shops.
Let the beauty and comfort of Lani Wai take you away!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4.This property is only booked, not managed by Elite Vacation Rentals Hawaii and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively shutting down illegal vacation rental properties. Those owners will have to cancel all future reservations.
5. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
6. A/C Notes: Split AC in 3 bedrooms, window AC in one bedroom, split AC in living areas.
7. Special Terms: Caretaker on site with a separate entrance and no access/views into the main home or the outdoor living areas.
8. Included Electric Cap: $350 (stays 7-14 nights), $600 (stays 14+ nights)
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don't risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.
This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX TA-055-947-6736-01