The cabbage Patch, a refurbished 2 bedroom property set in a peaceful village.
- english, Bulgarian
About Angela Wesley
We are firm believers that your holiday time is yours, so we won't bother you during your stay. We are always close by so if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask us anytime. We are English but also have a good command of the Bulgarian language. We have lived in the village for 4 years and are happy to advise on suitable day trips, getting around, local amenities, good places to eat and places of interest to visit locally.
Angela Wesley purchased this House in 2017
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
outside only, see house rules
No pets are allowed
Over 2 years. There are stairs in the house
Minimum age of primary renter:2
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Smoking is not allowed inside any of the rooms in the property. Smoking is permitted outside on the terrace where an ashtray is provided
No visitors or additional guests please other than those booked to stay at the property.
The private terrace is reserved for guests use. The other areas of the garden surrounding the property are private thank you.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
The cottage is situated in the traditional Bulgarian Village of Vlahovo in the Rhodope Mountains, conveniently situated off the main '86' road. The village offers a tranquil location, friendly neighbours and a welcoming feel. There are country walks with stunning views just up the road from the Cottage. There are many places of interest locally including :
- Momchil Fortress offering stunning views from the summit across the Rhodope Mountains.
-There is an Observatory at Rojen which is also worth a visit.
- Pamoporovo offers excellent skiing in the winter but also nature Eco trails, hiking and mountain biking in the summer.
- Smolyan Town has a planetarium and the third largest church in Bulgaria to visit as well as Spa Hotels, shopping, banks and supermarkets.
- There are nature trails at Smolyan lakes and The Canyon of Waterfalls, ideal for summer day trips.
- The Greek border is only a 45 min drive from the house offering the opportunity to take a day trip to Greece!
- There are various outdoor festivals on offer in the local area throughout the summer months. There is an International Jazz Music Festival in July, a further music festival in June and a Traditional Bulgarian Yogurt Festival in September! There is also a Traditional Bulgarian Folk Festival in July each year offering traditional foods, music and traditional locally made crafts.