About the property
- Condo2528 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Exhale: 45 Central Square Condo Unit B-2, Seaside, FL
LARGE CONTEMPORARY CONDO IN THE HEART OF SEASIDE! SLEEPS 12, GULF AND CENTRAL SQUARE VIEWS.
2528 Sq. Ft.
Private elevator access to this beautiful large, high ceiling, limestone floor condo in the heart of Seaside. As soon as you walk in and notice the art on the walls and tastefully minimalist decor you understand why - the breathtaking views from the open concept living and dining space with floor to ceiling picture windows that overlook all of Seaside and the emerald waters of the Gulf is all that you need. There is a huge living room for everyone to gather in plus a large flat screen TV, gorgeous carrera marble dining table and a chef's kitchen with covered outside balcony for dining. High end stainless steel appliances, gas range and all of the conveniences of home. It's a dream space for your special family or friend vacation.
Down the hallway is a powder room, king bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a large bedroom with 2 queen beds plus a fun bunk room with 4 twin beds, both rooms of which share a bathroom in the hallway. You finally get to the expansive king master complete with a couch seating area in one corner, chic soaking tub behind a privacy screen in another corner and ensuite bathroom with double vanities and huge walk-in shower. The master also has access to another balcony off of the west side of the condo with conversational seating plus a couple of lounge chairs to catch some of the Florida sun.
For those 30A enthusiasts who think of Seaside as their dream vacation destination, this condo is the place to stay. Comes with access to the Seaside pools, fitness center and beach. Book NOW!
- Sleeps 12
- Floor to ceiling views of the Gulf and the entirety of Seaside's Central Square - stunning!
- 2 King Master Suites with en-suite bathrooms; a Bunk Room with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 twins); a large bedroom with 2 queens and a third full bathroom in the hallway for both rooms to share
- High ceilings, bright, and impeccably decorated down to every piece of art and furnishing
- Open-concept main space living
- TVs in every room
- 2 Private balconies - 1 off of the kitchen area for dining or cocktail hour and another off of the west side of the condo with conversational furniture plus loungers
- Full sized washer and dryer in unit
- Condo amenities include 2 deeded parking space behind the condo (a commodity in Seaside!), secure key pad coded elevator access directly to your unit, access to the 3 Seaside community pools, fitness center as well as the beach.
- There is an elevator with special code from the ground floor that takes you straight up to the condo
- Condo comes with 2 designated spaces just outside the back of the building - BONUS in Seaside!
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AMEX credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Administrative Fee $150
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Seaside Amenity Fee $518
Departure Cleaning Fee $450
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Dune Real Estate Company
Dune Vacation Rentals www.dunevacationrentals.com firstname.lastname@example.org 855-813-3783
What makes this Condo unique
Exhale arguably has one of the most breathtaking and stunning views in Seaside! 2 King bedrooms, 1 Bunk Room (4 Twins), 1 Room w/ 2 Queens. 3 full bathrooms. Contemporary. Elevator to unit. Vast living area w/ water views over Central Sq in Seaside!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Incredible trip. This property was absolutely spectacular.
Loved every single detail of this property.
Our home was very clean and well kept. We had 3 families with us and had plenty of room. The location was perfect! We would stay there again next year in a heart beat!!
Very clean! Lots of space!
The condo is in a great location central to everything but very quiet. Lots of space to spread out and have privacy. Everything was very clean. Management was prompt and exceptionally helpful with any problems that arose. Excellent to deal with and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable.
It's a very special place.. great layout, plenty of space, great views We all loved it.
It is an amazing home. It's officially listed as a condo but it really feels like a home in every way.
The layout is open and. Right and makes you feel like you ha e so much room. All of the age groups loved the property. It was clean, well orrganized and managed.
We were all happy that and agreed that we'd love to rent it again!
Clean and modern. great location. Would rent again.
Really liked the property. Perfect location! A few hiccups from being the first renters but they were all addressed very promptly. Biggest drawback was the blackout shading in master bedroom didn't work great. Also one bathroom for bunk room and guest room a little tight for lots of teens. No bikes come with property. And parking spots a bit tight for big SUV but doable. Would rent again.
Large unit with plenty of space and great central location
We very much enjoyed our stay and used every bed. It is a rental unit used quite a bit but in good condition. Great views and totally convenient to central Seaside. We stayed in early May, so the crowds were not an issue. No area to cookout, basically because this is a stacked unit. We would return again in the future. A couple of our friends asked us how to look up the property for their families in the future. We had some minor maintenance issues, but the rental company was prompt to fix them, which is all you can ask. The unit is spread out so one can get away from the others if they wish. Three patios but we mainly used the smallest one overlooking the square. Nice place