100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please clean up your dishes/messes and take out the trash at check-out.
- Please use brown wash cloths for make-up removal. If I cannot get mascara/make-up out of pillow cases, I will have to charge you for new ones.
Wonderful weekend getaway
The carriage house was beautifully restored and decorated very nicely. The remodeled bathrooms are great and each bedroom were very nicely sized. The small kitchen was perfect for the weekend as well.
Kristin thank you for the positive review! I would love to host you again any time.
This house was perfect for our short little getaway! Super cute and very clean! Completely hassle free. We will definitely be back!
Loved our stay here! The house was very clean and newly updated. Close to wineries and beautiful scenery. Our host, Jerri, was wonderful to work with.
Can't wait to come back!
I cannot say enough good things about our stay at the Havisham Carriage House. The house and property are absolutely beautiful and the property manager was extremely helpful and so nice. You felt welcome before even arriving at the house. It definitely made our Girls Weekend even better than anticipated! I would highly recommend The Havisham House to anyone looking to stay and enjoy the Shawnee Wine Trail.
Gem in the Heart of Shawnee Hills with 5 Reasons to Rent
Located in the middle of Shawnee Hills Wine Trail, we enjoyed our get-a-way to the Carriage House and found a hidden gem worth sharing. The property had
1) Effortless and immediate access for the duration of our stay
2) Cute, clean, and open living spaces perfect for wine drinking, card/game playing, and relaxing with your special someone
3) Comfortable bed and full bath in each of the two rooms
4) Charming back patio with dining set and steel fire pit outside the downstairs bedroom with seating for 6
5) Great location with quick drive to all the local wineries on the wine trail and other local gems**
**We recommend a visit to Lincoln Heritage Winery (5 min north of Anna, IL), Kiki’s Coffee House in Anna, IL (delicious white maple mocha), Kite Hill Winery for a wine slushy, and Mase’s Place in Pomona, IL (worth the curvy drive).