The phenomenal views at SEA FOREVER will make you think you can almost see forever. Perched on the wide sandy beaches of Indian Pass, this Gulf-front home provides many adventure options with its close proximity to the Indian Pass boat ramp or the world famous Indian Pass Raw Bar, and steps away from the beach. The open concept main level floor plan is setup for entertaining, whether it is sandwiches at noon or a full course meal of local fresh seafood, there is room for everyone. The entire ground level is open to parking or becomes easy access of your sandy beach supplies and adventure gear.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Sea Forever? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking for 3 vehicles with 3 in driveway
- Gas grill
- Private access to shared boardwalk
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Stairs from the beachfront deck to the boardwalk
- Stairs to the entry door with electronic lock
- Street-side King room with en suite bath and private deck
- Gulf-front King room with access to hall bath
- Bunk room with Queen bed and Twin bunk bed, game table and access to hall bath
- Easy access to Gulf-front deck and stairs down to the boardwalk
- Open concept main level with convertible game table
- Half Bath
- Living area with large-screen TV and panoramic views
- Queen sofa bed
- Access to Gulf-front screened deck and outdoor dining facilities
- Dining for 8 plus extra seating at the bar
- Fully stocked kitchen with extra prep space and pantry
- Second full refrigerator
- Access to street-side screened porch
- Grand Master suite with breathtaking views of the Gulf
- Master bath with double vanities, garden tub, and shower
- Small and large-screen TV’s
- Keurig coffee station
- Separate seating area with sleeper sofa and pub table
The Grand Master Suite is designed for relaxation as well as luxury with a pub table, sitting area that includes a Queen sleeper sofa, a fainting chair perfect for hiding away with a book, and a walk-in closet. There is also a private Gulf-front sun deck. The spa-inspired Master Bath includes double vanities, tiled shower and garden tub.
Sea Forever accommodates 14, which includes a sofa bed in the living area and one in the Master suite.
GOLF CARTS ARE ALLOWED ON INDIAN PASS ROAD AND THE BEACH.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Pets allowed for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.