Constructed in the 1880’s, Stay Heirloom's recently renovated Greek Revival mansion features original architectural details -- blending traditional NOLA architecture with luxurious modern amenities. With 8 bedrooms, 5 full baths/3 half baths, and a separate guest cottage, there’s space for up to 25 guests; perfect for large groups, weddings, and companies coming to town on business.
The French Quarter and lower Treme remain the most joyful, lively, and vibrant areas of New Orleans -- home to an incredible underground live jazz scene and regular second line parades. Our home is just a short walk to the French Quarter and the Marigny/Frenchmen Street. We are also a few blocks away from the North Rampart streetcar line. Our home is located about 20 minutes from the airport.
The best way to get around is by foot, bike, taxi, or Uber/Lyft. For cycling enthusiasts, New Orleans is an eminently bikeable city, and there are several rental and tour companies in close proximity (we especially recommend Bicycle Michael’s on Frenchmen Street). The Quarter and Marigny are both within walking distance, and other hotspots such as The Bywater neighborhood and Magazine Street are a short cab ride away.
***Stay Heirloom is one of the nation's leading property management companies. Our guest services team is standing by to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. If you have a large number of guests, would like to book multiple homes, or have any property-specific questions, please reach out to our Stayloom team today. We can’t wait to host you!***
- 8 bedrooms, 18 beds
- Bedroom 1: one king bed, twin daybed
- Bedroom 2: one king bed, twin daybed
- Bedroom 3: two twin beds
- Bedroom 4: two full beds
- Bedroom 5: one queen bed
- Bedroom 6 (in private guest cottage): one queen bed
- Bedroom 7: queen size murphy bed, twin size daybed. This is an open plan bedroom on the first floor with pocket doors that can be closed for privacy.
- Bedroom 8: two twin daybeds. This is an open plan bedroom on the first floor with pocket doors that can be closed for privacy.
Additionally, there are 4 twin-size rollaway beds that can be set up to create a sleeping arrangement that best suits the needs of your group.
- 5 full bathrooms
- 3 half baths
- Classic pieces are complemented by unique decorative flourishes, offering a modern interpretation of the regal splendor of Antebellum style
- Glass-enclosed showers, antique china wash basins, and claw-footed bathtubs
- Bathrooms fully stocked with essential toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner) as well as heaps of oversized cotton towels
- Several bedrooms with independent en-suite bathrooms
- Three traditional Southern sitting parlors bathed in sunshine, accented with local artwork, and framed by original crown moldings and fireplaces, culminating in an effect both contemporary and grand
- Family style living area, featuring a wraparound sectional sofa and huge flat-screen TV
- Chef's kitchen features gleaming appliances, a custom breakfast bar, crowned by an ornamental brick hearth
- Custom made 18' dining table
- Guests are welcome to use the lush outdoor areas. Whether you’re grilling up some grub on the deck or reading a book in the leafy courtyard, this is truly a luxurious oasis away from the bustle of downtown NOLA
- Other features include central heat and air conditioning, high speed internet, and off-street parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Accessibility: please note that while the guest cottage is completely ADA-accessible, the main mansion is not
We have hosted weddings, corporate meetings, and other events in this special space (including superstar Serena Williams' wedding group), and we would love to host yours! Please send us a message if interested in holding your event here today.
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, please send our team an inquiry instead of a reservation request.
If this property is close but not quite the one, please reach out to us at Stayloom directly. We own and manage high end rental homes in the area and we'd be happy to find you and your group the perfect fit!
License or registration number: 140648