Country living with all the luxury of a new house. This beautiful home is located on 5 acres and is a short 10 min drive to downtown Courtenay and 25 minutes to the top of Mt Washington ski resort.
This designer home boasts features such as Hickey wood floors, heated tiled bathrooms, a soaker tub,
timber frame accents, great room with cathedral ceiling and so much more.
Come and enjoy the peace and quiet of the country without the rush of the city life. Smell the cedar as you relax in your personal Zen infrared sauna.
- Shared 5 acre property with the owners in beautiful country setting.
- Dead end street with no street lights and very safe.
- Private drive way and turn about.
- Mountain views
-Stainless steel BBQ on the deck with propane provided
- Beautiful granite counters and island in the kitchen with a raised bar with
- Climate controlled with HVAC AC system
- 55" HD TV with Netflix and stereo sound.
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Tiled shower with dual heads and glass enclosure.
- Soaker tub with view.
- Stunning outdoor covered patio with skylights.
- Garage with opener.
- Complete Laundry room with sink
- Breath taking view from the office.
- Lots of sunshine and skylights throughout the house.
For the comfort of our guests with allergies this home has a strict NO PETS policy and it is strictly enforced. Thank you
There is a one bedroom suite located above the garage with its own private entrance. The house does have its own private driveway and yard but please be respectful for the owners home which is located on the front of the property. This includes workshops, chicken coop and garden area. Thank you.
Interaction with guests
We are available by phone, text message or by VRBO message service if questions or inquires arise during your stay.
Our home is located on a quiet dead end street with rural properties. Our neighbors enjoy the quiet country living and many have horses, chickens and other livestock animals. The street has only 12 properties and we consider our neighbors our family so please respect their peace.
Having your own transportation is a must for staying at our home as there is no public transportation in this area. There is lots of parking at the home and there is no limit on spaces.