Charming 2 bedroom house for rent. 1920s style bungalow. Nice backyard with patio and built in barbeque. Quiet neighborhood and comfortable furnishings. 1.4 miles to ferry stop to San Francisco. The house is a great place to stay and relax, or to explore the wider Bay Area, including San Francisco and Oakland.
Here are a few things to do in the immediate vicinity in Alameda:
• Walking/Biking trails by the Bay - (1 mile away)
• Kite Board/Windsurfing/Kayak rental/lessons- (1.5 miles away)
• Rockwall winery – An Alameda winery with great views of the City. (1.5 miles away)
• Farmers market on Webster street on Saturday mornings (.5 miles away)
• Or just sit and read in the bench in the back yard….