About the property
- House1900 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 30 nights
4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Sleeps 12
Kono Cottage in the Super Fine Destin Development of The Villages of Crystal Beach!
New owners with new special touches! Spectacular Coastal Home Ideal for an Anytime Retreat! BOOK NOW!
Destin Comforts Professionally manages this Home.
As you enter this exclusive gated community, you are astounded at the beautiful architecture and tranquility.The Community pool and amenities are some of the most beautiful in Destin. The grand Lagoon pool has a walk in end and how about the landscaped island with waterfall in the middle!? We have a Hot tub and Tiki area with a LCD TV and comfy seating. Relaxation is what it is all about here in Destin and especially at the Villages. You can even get by without driving to the beach - at peak seasons you can ride the trolley to the beach or just walk to the many restaurants and shopping in the area. "Kono Cottage" is within 1/2 mile of Whole Foods, Starbucks and Bass Pro Shop at Destin Commons as well as within walking distance to many restaurants and bars! We'll get back to all of that, let's chat about the house!
4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Baths. You'll find a Master Suite on each floor, 2 Living Areas and large Covered Porches. Newly installed Hardwood Floors throughout most of house!
Here's your comfortable floor plan….
• 5' porch with lots of new seating and private gas grill (with one free LP refill).
• Living room with Leather sofa, 2 chairs
• 60" 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs with sound bars in Living Area and Master Bedroom
• Dining room with seating for 8 and 2 breakfast bar stools.
• Gourmet kitchen with nothing lacking.
• Master Suite #1 has a fabulous Tommy Bahama style King bedroom set with Bed, 2 night stands, Chest, 2 chairs and add in 2 lamps and a radio for your comfort.
• Master bath has a jetted tub, Double vanity, shower and walk in closet.
• Powder room completes the first floor
• Living area with sofa sleeper, 50" LCD TV and a bench.
• This area opens to the 25' porch with lots of new comfy seating
• Master suite #2 has a king bed, nightstand and a dresser..clock, 50" LCD TV and 2 lamps.
• Guest Queen bedroom has 2 nightstands with lamps, 50" LCD tv and clock.
• This room opens to the porch.
• Bedroom #4 has 2 sets of bunk beds to sleep 4. 32" TV, clock and a lamp.
All rooms will have lamps and alarm clocks.
Now, back to Destin - The most beautiful beaches you've seen with clear Emerald Green waters and snow white beaches. There is so much to do here and just about every weekend you can find a festival in the area. Check out Crab Island for boating fun any day of the week, or how about numerous golf courses within 5 miles? Tons of world class shopping and fine dining and the fresh seafood will blow you away! Charter boats bring in the finest seafood daily, or you can go out and catch your own! Endless things to do at Harbor Walk including Zip Lining !! Take a day and go to Village of Baytown Wharf, where you will find activities for ALL ages.....situated in lush landscaping and Oak trees dripping with moss creates a wonderland of fun; there is a huge playground, zip line, rock climbing wall, ice cream stands, restaurants, night life, fishing and so much more!
Check out the Gulfarium in Ft. Walton for another day of fun.
Here in the Destin area you will find no less than 10 area golf courses and several Tennis clubs.
Destin Comforts of NW Florida Inc. professionally manages this home.
Guests of Destin Comforts can enjoy Discounted golf at select courses, please ask for more information.
Start Planning your fantastic Destin vacation now for the best vacation of your life!
Keywords: Destin vacation rental, Villages of Crystal Beach, Destin Comforts property management
VRBO Kono Cottage
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice Vacation Home
Kono Cottage was very pretty and very clean. My family was very comfortable and pleased with this vacation home and we enjoyed vacationing in Destin.
Beautiful house and great trip!
This house was in a great location and was perfect for the 12 of us. The house was decorated wonderfully. The inside of the house was clean. There was a few small concerns regarding the outside of the property when we arrived, however they were immediately addressed after we contacted the owners of this property. It was convenient to use the community pool and the free trolley to the beach. It was also a quick 1/2 mile walk to the beach, if the trolley was unavailable. This is in a great location and we would absolutely stay here again.
Great Location Centrally located in Destin