Treat yourself to a get-a-way in this waterfront home in Apollo Beach 5 minutes from the Manatee Viewing Center, and minutes from the urban and cultural centers of Tampa and St. Petersburg, FL. Relax by the swimming pool, in the hot-tub or on the floating dock in this backyard paradise. Outdoor recreation includes kayaking, fishing and cast netting . Bring your boat and tie up to the floating dock during your stay, with only 10 minutes between you and open water. Indoors you'll find comfortable beds, welcoming chairs & sofa, well appointed kitchen, luxury amenities and an inviting, welcoming atmosphere.
The house is a 2-story with the master bedroom and second bedroom upstairs. The living area, third bedroom, kitchen, dining room, full bathroom and pool bathroom are on the main floor.
There are 5 steps leading to the main living area from the street level (accordingly, this house is not recommended for guests with mobility issues.)
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, waffle iron; and a full supply of pots, pans dishes, glassware and utensils.
Guests are welcome to use all features of the home except for the garage, boat-lift, and boat. This includes all indoor electronics, wireless internet, cable TV and appliances, swimming pool, hot tub , kayak, porch swing, hammock, grill, outdoor furniture, fishing gear, pool toys, etc.
Interaction with guests:
We are available for as much interaction as you prefer. Both owners work full-time and can answer any questions that may arise during the rental.
House is located in a safe and quiet residential neighborhood. It is an easy walk to the newly renovated Apollo Beach Nature Park for picturesque sunsets across Tampa Bay towards both the Tampa and St. Petersburg city skylines, to a wine making and tasting store, and to a close-by family operated restaurant as well as a high end marina restaurant.
An automobile /Uber is recommended to explore the area. There are a couple of nice restaurants and a nature park within walking distance.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Bring your own power boat or sailboat and tie up to the floating dock at the rear of property during your stay. A private boat ramp ($10.00) is located 100 yards/meters away to launch your boat. Store your trailer in 2 car driveway in front of house. Land's End Marina with a fuel station is nearby. 10 minutes to open water with no bridges.
Or simply relax on the floating dock while enjoying your morning coffee watching the mullet breaking the water's surface as they jump into a brand new day; or read a book or listening to music waiting for the occasional dolphin, manatee, sting ray, pelicans, ospreys, spoonbills and flamingos to visit. Fishing supplies are available at West Marine in the local Publix Supermarket shopping area 1.5 miles away.
Things To Do ( Less Than a 15 Minute Walk):
- Waterfront Nature Park.
- Italian / Greek restaurant.
- Marina with high end restaurant.
- Wine making/tasting store.
Things To Do ( Less Than a 20 Minutes Drive):
- Manatee Viewing Center (Nov 15 - April 15)
- Restaurants with a variety of ethnic cuisines.
- Numerous supermarkets and fast food restaurants.
- Shopping mall, movie theaters, bowling.
- Little Harbor Resort beach (on Tampa Bay)
Things To Do ( 20 - 45 Minutes Drive):
- Downtown Tampa including: Tampa Riverwalk, Straz Performing Arts Center, Children's Museum & Park, Tampa History & Art Museums, Tampa Convention Center, Amelie Arena (concert and sports), Florida Aquarium, and the University of Tampa.
- Historic Ybor City with night clubs, pubs and theaters.
- Busch Gardens Amusement Park
- Adventure Island Water Park
- Tampa Int'l Airport and cruise terminals.
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
- Multiple golf courses and Top Golf elevated driving range with rooftop restaurant.
- Downtown St. Petersburg including: Beach Street shops, high-end restaurants, waterfront parks, Sundial Shopping Center, American Stage Theatre, Palladium Performing Arts Theater.
- Sunken Gardens
- Ellenton Outlet Mall
Things To Do ( 45 - 75+ Minute Drive):
- Gulf of Mexico Beaches
- Tampa Bay Downs Horse Racing
- Lego Land
- Dinosaur World
- Tubing at Rainbow River State Park
- Wikki Watchee Springs Water Park
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Universal Studios
- Sea World