3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Welcome to your San Clemente Hideaway! This newly remodeled 1 bedroom vacation rental in San Clemente is perfectly located, a comfortable cozy home base for your visit to San Clement. Staying here you will be just four buildings from access to the local beach, and less than 300 feet from Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens. The music of crashing waves, and beautiful coastal views at Casa Romantica will all be just steps away!
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
This coastal condo includes everything you need for a relaxing stay in Southern California, including the following:
Heat and central air conditioning will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
The bright beach-themed living room includes comfortable seating for five or more, as well as an HD TV and gas fireplace, for cozy vacation nights.
Art by local photographer Larry Beard brings the beauty of the California coast into your living space!
The living room sofa folds out into a high quality queen size sleeper sofa. You’ll be amazed how comfortable this sofa bed is – it sleeps 2 guests as comfortably as a regular bed, with no uncomfortable metal bars!
Kitchen and dining:
- The full kitchen is stocked with dinnerware, cookware, all new appliances, and everything you need to cook and dine on vacation.
- A dining area with a table for four is adjacent to the kitchen.
- Additional dining space for two is available at the kitchen bar.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- This vacation rental has one bedroom which includes a king size bed, flat screen TV, dresser and storage cabinets, as well as a beachy vanity counter.
- There is also one bathroom with double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
- This unit shares an upstairs patio with two other units. This balcony includes a gas BBQ, dining area, and sitting area. Dine outdoors, or just enjoy getting out in the sun!
- There is also a downstairs patio area available with a table for 4.
- For your convenience we provide a cooler, beach chairs, and other beach gear.
- A booster seat and pack and play are available. If you need either of these items please let us know and we will make sure they are available to you.
- A laundry room is available and is shared with Unit C.
- One driveway parking spot is provided. Per San Clemente city ordinance, no parking on the street is allowed.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 3 miles from our Hideaway D vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No.: STLU-316316
Take just a few steps from this Southern California vacation rental and you will see the sea! Hideaway D is just four buildings away from steps down to the beach, making it so convenient to walk down to the sand that you’ll want to go to the beach every day! Once you’ve reached the beach the San Clemente pier is just a short walk south along the pedestrian beach trail. Visit Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier, and explore the pier area shops and cafes.
Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens is less than 300 feet, barely one minute’s walk, from this conveniently located San Clemente vacation rental. Casa Romantica is consistently rated as one of the top places to visit in San Clemente. Originally built in 1927, this stunning Spanish villa is now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Its beautiful architecture and stunning ocean views make it worth a visit any day, but the Casa also regularly hosts musical and artistic events. Visit CasaRomantica.org to take a look at upcoming events!
The shops and restaurants on Del Mar are also just half a mile from The Hideaway. Walk to great local restaurants like Nicks, Avila’s El Ranchito, and more. Looking for even more adventure? From San Clemente you can easily take the Metrolink or the 5 Freeway up and down the coast to visit other beach towns, even San Diego or LA!
During your stay be sure to also visit the new Outlets at San Clemente near North Beach. This beautiful outdoor outlet mall is Orange County's first oceanfront outlet shopping experience, and the Spanish Colonial-style storefronts, variety of shops, and top notch dining options, not to mention the ocean views, make them a must-visit during any trip to San Clemente!
We know you’ll have a great time visiting San Clemente, so give us a call at to start planning today!