1 BR, 2 BA CONDO — WALK TO SLOPES, TOWN — POOL/HOT TUB ACCESS
This 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom deluxe condo is a fantastic mountain getaway for families or groups of up to six people. In the winter, the proximity to Quicksilver Lift at the Peak 9 base couldn’t be better — and in the summer, there’s a creek literally babbling through the backyard with a lawn and picnic tables to enjoy. Inside, the views of Breck’s iconic Mt. Baldy and the ski mountain are great! The Powderhorn condos are also just a 3-minute stroll from Breckenridge’s historic Main Street. And, guests enjoy seasonal access to the Columbine outdoor heated pool and hot tub area across the street!
The spacious living area is outfitted perfectly with plenty of seating, an LCD TV and a gas fireplace creating a cozy, laid-back ambiance. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to keep the troops happy and feed, and there’s seating for six at the dining table and three more at the breakfast bar. You'll also enjoy great mountain views from the condo's deck.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, shared laundry facilities, garage parking for one car and additional lot parking for another car.
Powderhorn 103A is the perfect blend of slope-side convenience, amenities and value. Call us or book this awesome condo online today!
- Master bedroom: log king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Living area: queen Murphy bed, queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 garage space, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.