Beautiful home with sweeping ocean and hillside views in the Bodega Bay.
Bodega Bay is only 1 hour and 25 minutes from San Francisco!
Fitted with a hot tub, sauna and BBQ, and private beach access, this home makes for a perfect vacation escape with friends or family!
This home was designed by an architect that went on to design many homes in Sea Ranch and throughout the Northern Coast of California.
The home has just been recently remodeled but many original features were left in place- like the stunning master bathroom! The house has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, hot tub and sauna!
Perfectly situated for you to enjoy everything that Bodega Bay has to offer; seafood, beach time, nature hikes or just hanging out and watching the whales from the balcony!
There is Wi-Fi and all the TVs are smart TVs! The house also has a day bed that can be easily used as an additional single bed!
Bedroom 1- master with king and en suite bath (high quality memory foam mattress)
Bedroom 2- king bed with flat screen (dream sleeper with cloud top mattress)
Bedroom 3- full bed (dream sleeper mattress)
Bedroom 4- queen size memory foam pull out couch and large flat screen TV (memory foam mattress)
Day bed in common area perfect for a single
8 person hot tub
Bathing suit spinner
Fully equipped kitchen and BBQ with Ocean View
Guests will have access to the entire home, BBQ, hot tub and sauna, beach walks and everything else Bodega Bay has to offer.
There are many great restaurants in the area as well as many local festivals throughout the year! There is Wi-Fi throughout the house! The home is fitted with a code lock door to make for easy check-in and check-out!
Please note: Guests are not allowed to use HOA amenities such as the pool, gym or club house. There is a substantial fine for trespassing on the golf course if you are not paying for a round of golf.
NO PETS OR ANIMALS of any kind are allowed.
Check-out 11-12 noon or later upon request
- Only home owners can use the pool, gym and tennis courts. Bodega Bay Harbor Links and club house is open to the public and serves great breakfast.
-No smoking inside.
- No Shoes in the house
- No parties, no extra guests, no excessive noise, please respect the neighbors.
- HOA QUIET HOURS: 10pm-8am. Neighbors can hear you from the Jacuzzi area and balconies, and can also hear loud noise from inside the house if the windows are open. Please keep voices down and music off during quiet hours.
- NOISE VIOLATIONS FROM THE HOA OR NEIGHBORS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT so that we can pay any fines or compensate neighbors.
- If HOA security is called on you for a noise violation or misuse of any HOA facility, or if we receive any neighbor complaints, your stay will be immediately terminated with no refund to you for the balance of your stay. The entire security deposit will be withheld. By booking this house you agree to these terms.
- All trash that is not secured in the trash bins in the trash hutch will not be removed by our regular trash service and must be taken with you. They only pick up 2x 32 gallon trash bins and 2x 32 gallon recycle bins. Any excess trash left that must be hauled will result in an additional charge to your security deposit of a minimum of $120. Please do not leave trash bags on top of the trash cans as they will be rummaged through by wild animals and will require additional clean up.
- Please do not walk on the golf course if you have not paid for a round of golf. They are very strict about that and in addition to getting hit by a golf ball, they might fine you. The golf course is pretty far from the house.
PLEASE USE THE "SUN ROOM" FOR DRYING YOURSELF OFF AFTER GETTING OUT OF THE HOTTUB. Water will damage the new hardwood floors. The sunroom is specifically designed to give you a comfortable place to dry off before returning to the main house. Please enjoy the soft "Turkish Towels" to use the spa area and sauna.
Please do not use the redwood dining table for cutting or drawing. Redwood is a soft wood and these activities can leave cuts, marks or notches on the wood.