Enjoy your stay in luxury, with all that Studio City has to offer.
Located in the hills, on a small, no traffic street, just south of Ventura Blvd, this large, sunny 2-bedroom/2-bathroom, condo style apartment, is perfectly situated. Here you are within walking/biking distance to everything you need, including dinning, bars and shopping). This upscale neighborhood, has it all!
The price includes all utilities (electric, gas, trash removal, internet, cable TV) Security deposit is refundable, minus any damage, loss or cleaning fees, after inspection, of the unit.
- 1st bedroom. queen size bedroom set. Fan in room.
- 2nd bedroom full pullout sofa. Fan in room.
.- AC in living room.
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 Parking Spot
- Extra large, western facing, private deck, with beautiful canyon and city views. Nice outdoor table and 6 comfy chairs. Separate lounging areas.
- Small Kitchen (clean, gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, disposal)
- Living Room (modern furniture, 42" mounted fat-screen TV, L-shaped leather sofa)
- Dinning area with large table and room for 6.
- W/D on premises.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- Small 16 unit building, Street level unit (very private).
- Swimming Pool on premise.
- Studio City, South of the boulevard.
- Groceries: 5-minute walk to CVS, Vons and Trader Joes. 5-minute drive to Gelson's and Whole Foods.
- 5-minute walk to Sunday Farmers' Market,
- Workout: 5-minute walk to Hiking area, (Fryman Canyon). As well as countless yoga, pilates and spinning studios.
- Restaurants/Cafes/Bars: LARGE selection within a 5-minute radius
- Freeway Access: 5 minutes to 101 and 170 freeways.
- West Hollywood: 7-10-minute drive (just over the hill)
- Santa Monica and Venice: 25-35-minute drive (Depending on traffc).
- Downtown: 15-25-minute drive. (Depending on traffc).
Location: Studio City