Bellapais Luxury 5 Bedroom Villa, Fabulous Views, Internet,Garden,Pool
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manzara, a detached well-appointed spacious villa that sleeps 8-10 is set on the hillside just below the picturesque village of Bellapais. Manzara offers 5 bedrooms each leading on to a balcony or terrace, 3 bathrooms, 2 sitting rooms, dining room, and large fully-equipped kitchen. All the bedrooms and upstairs tv/sitting room have a/c units. Full length terraces on both floors afford spectacular views of the Mediterranean to the north, the mountains and Bellapais Abbey to the south. A detached villa set in delightful mature walled gardens which include a 5m X 11m swimming pool with sun-bathing terraces and sunbeds, barbeque and shaded dining area. To the rear is a shaded carport for 2 cars. A ten minute drive takes you to the delightful unspoilt town of Kyrenia, its horseshoe harbour lined with restaurants. Superb deserted sandy beaches are twenty minute drive away. Supermarket nearby. Free 24/7 Internet access - bring your own laptop = WIFI at the pool.
Locate on Google Earth, 35°18'36.36'N 33°21'25.42E
Guests' comments: 'The position of the house is marvellous, with wide views from balconies on both the ground and upper floors, so breakfast and evening drinks were spent on different levels to enjoy the sunsets and the shade.'
'The house is in a great location - it is much preferable to be in the hills of Bellapais than down in Kyrenia.'
'We had a fantastic holiday and felt very at home in a lovely house.'
'Gorgeous garden - lots of Bougainvillea.'
'Even with two families we had masses of room.'
'The luxury and comfort made our holiday the best we've ever had.'
'We enjoyed watching the turtles laying their eggs at Turtle bay (Alagadi) only a short drive away.'
'This is a special, well-loved villa.'
Our aim is to make booking your holiday at Villa Manzara as simple as possible. We can help you with flight details, car hire arrangements and useful local information to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible.
Eating Out: Eating out is one of the great pleasures in Northern Cyprus and vsitors will be spoilt for choice with the huge number of restaurants available, at least seven in the small village of Bellapais alone and hundreds more throughout the Kyrenia area. Turkish cuisine is always plentiful and inexpensive and an absolute 'must' to try, but there are plenty of English, Italian, Indian and Chinese restaurants too. Recommendations from both the owners and visitors will be found in the information pack left at the villa.
Flights and Car Hire: FLIGHTS. We can offer help with competitive car hire prices from our local car hire company. Please contact us if you need advice about flights and local attractions.
CAR HIRE. A car is essential as public transport is limited. We strongly recommend pre- booking your car. We can offer competitive rates, excellent service including free airport transfers and a wide range of vehicles. Your car will be delivered on your first morning when payment may be made in Sterling or Euros or with a debit or credit card. Please contact us for further details.
The local car hire comany can provide a taxi service to local locations, and several restaurants offer free local pick up and drop off services.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 300 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 5 double bed, is on the ground floor. Upstairs, two doubles, to twins, to see photos. (Villa is advertised as only four bedrooms to simply appear in four bedroom searches). 3 bedrooms have fitted wardrobes giving plenty of storage space. One twin bedded room has a chest of drawers and wardrobe. All bedrooms including the sofa bedroom are fitted with air-conditioning / heating units and mosquito nets. All lead onto a private balcony or terrace. There is an environmentally friendly solar panel heating for hot water, backed up with an electric immerser as a back up (rarely needed in the summer!). The guests will be looked after by our excellent property maintenance agent (Barbara), who will prepare the beds for your arrival with towels etc. for use in the villa. Guests are requested to bring their own large beach towels for use at the pool (& beach). There are sun loungers and chairs by the poolside. WIFI is available throughout the villa and pool area...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- There is a shaded garden table with seating for 8-10 next to the barbecue for al fresco dining. Additional tables and chairs are sited on the covered veranda (leading off from the dining room /sitting) giving additional cool eating areas with superb views: Ideal for sundowners and looking at the panorama of twinkling lights down to Kyrenia's harbour. This is a no smoking property. If smokers are visiting, then please ask them to smoke outside only. There is only one access lane via the barbecue to the pool, so the pool area can quite easily be sealed off from adventurous toddlers. There is a stair gate and a travel cot available for our smaller guests. Guests have the use of a 'Pay As You Go' mobile phone during their stay. We like our guests to leave even healthier and happier than they were when they arrived! Please contact us via this website, or telephone on 0031702207330, and we will send you our detailed brochure and additional photos....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player:
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Games
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street:
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 21 - Oct 28, 2016
7 night min stay
Oct 29 - Mar 24, 2017
7 night min stay
Mar 25 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Oct 28, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
200 units of electricity per week are included in your rental. Any electricity usage over this amount will be charged at approx. 25p per unit and taken from your refundable bond.
A bond of £200 will be requested with the rental payment, with the balance duly refunded based upon the meter readings. All other utility costs such as water & gas costs etc. are included in the basic rental.
NB: A cou
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Bellapais, a ten minute walk away, is situated on the hillside in the foothills of Five Finger Mountains with spectacular views of the Mediterranean. Bellapais, immortalised by Laurence Durrell's 'Bitter Lemons', offers several restaurants, gift shops and a general 'corner shop'. The local (good) car hire office & taxi service is also located in Bellapais. The area affords excellent opportunities for walkers. It is a ten minute drive to the harbour town of Kyrenia, twenty five minutes to the capital Nicosia, and twenty minutes from the nearest beaches, where turtles lay eggs. The Ercan airport is 45 minutes away, and Larnaca airport is 70 minutes away.
Just down the hill from the property there is a supermarket on the main road leading into Kyrenia. 5 mins further down the road is a big supermarket with everything you will need, including local SIM cards. There is a 'Pay as you go' mobile available for our guests.
Locate the property on Google Earth, 35°18'36.05'N 33°21'25.75'E
Other Activities: Sitting under the 'Tree of Idleness' & just chilling out with the locals....
Golf: Korineum Golf & Country Club
It’s been a long time coming, but the new Esentepe golf course in Northern Cyprus is well worth the wait. This is located approximately 15 minutes drive from the villa. The Esentepe golf course is not just the first 18 hole golf course in North Cyprus, but a truly international course designed to the highest standards. The course covers some 6600 yards with elegant greens, tricky sand bunkers and water hazards, set amongst olive trees and with the natural beauty of the Northern Cyprus Kyrenia Mountains as a stunning backdrop. You can also practice your swing at the 30 bay driving range, or brush up of your skills with the help of a qualified instructor at the golf academy. If all that exercise makes you hungry, you can dine at the elegant restaurant, or sip a cooling drink at the clubhouse bar.
Turtle bay (Alagadi) is a short drive away, this is a protected area as loggerhead and green turtles use it to lay their eggs. There is a visitors centre which operates from 6pm onwards when you can go and watch the turtles.
Year Purchased: 2006
- Primary: +31 643123010 Primary contact
- Secondary: +90 5428577907 Alternate
Links to more information:
Manzara & Bellapais Abbey (in background)
Manzara living room
Master king size bedroom with en suite
King sized bedroom no. 2 with views over the Mediterranean
Manzara bedrrom #3 two beds & family bathroom with views over Mediterranean
Manzara al fresco barbeque dining area & pool
Manzara kitchen with breakfast table
Manzara Villa & barbeque area - view from the pool
Manzara front entrance bouganvilea
Bellapais Abbey (10 min walk from Manzara)
Kyrenia harbour (restaurants & buzz) 10 min drive
Bonaventure crusader castle (30 min drive)
Sundowners on the upper balcony with fantastic sea view of the Mediterranean.
Upper Lounge with flat screen Satellite TV, DVD, loads of books, games and films
Manzara bedroom #4 two beds (with balcony)
Manzara garden & lavender hedge
View of Mediterranean from covered terrace
View of St Hilarion Crusader Castle from pool
Carpaz - fabulous turtle beach (90 min drive)
Paragliding from St Hilarion Crusader Castle
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeVilla
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 50%
- Calendar last updated 08/25/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.