About the property
- Condo621 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Our Kihei Kai Nani condo has been completely renovated with first class materials and fixtures. From the porcelain tile and onyx vessel sink and counter in the bathroom to the crown moulding detail, it features the quality of Wailea with the convenience and price of Kihei. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite slab counter-tops and is stocked with the tools to make you feel right at home. Free WiFi (password protected) that you do not need to share with the rest of the KKN community. There is a washer and dryer located in the unit. For added comfort there is a ceiling fan and an air-conditioning unit in the living room and a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Enjoy the sunset view every night from the lanai or living room.
Why we feel we offer the best value to our guests.
• Owner-managed unit, we are available via phone, text and email. If you have questions or would like recommendations, please do not hesitate to ask.
• Completely renovated unit – this is our second home and would like our guests to feel at home during their stay.
• Private and secured (password-protected) Free WiFi connection. While there is a public WiFi connection that the entire KKN complex shares, we offer our guests a private connection. No sharing bandwidth or worrying about being on a non-secured connection.
• Washer/dryer in the unit. Adding to the comfort, the convenience of a washer and dryer in the unit allows you to pack light.
• Keyless entry – no need to worry about bringing keys to the beach. Each guest receives their own unique entry code that they have the ability to change to something easy to remember that expires on your departure. No more sharing the door lock box key with all past/future guest, cleaning person, handyman, etc.
• Unlimited long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
• No additional fees for using a credit card for booking.
• Best view at KKN – there really isn’t any better view in the complex.
• Location, location, location. The Kihei Kai Nani complex is within walking distance to a number of restaurants and stores and directly across the street from Kama'ole Beach II.
• Non-smoking unit, this includes the lanai and entryway. The KKN has a couple of designated smoking areas, however the common areas (office, pool, etc) are also non-smoking. Please respect our home and our neighbors by smoking in the designated areas only.
The Kihei Kai Nani condo complex is located on six acres of tropical landscaping that includes a 60 foot pool and multiple gas BBQs. There is coin-operated washers/dryers located behind the office. We are centrally located to convenience stores, shopping and restaurants to satisfy every taste, that are all within easy walking distance. There are also three grocery stores in the Kihei Area, all within a 5-10 minute drive away. World class restaurants, shopping and golf are also only a short drive away. Ask us for suggestions.
Located literally steps away from Kama'ole Beach II, our deluxe unit is one of the closest units to the ocean. The Kamaole II Beach offers great swimming and snorkeling or just a place to soak in the warm Maui sun or catch the sunset. There is also a picnic area, restroom facilities and an on-duty lifeguard at Kama'ole II Beach. Please visit our website link below for more information and to view more photos.
Whether you have been to Maui many times or are first time visitors, we look forward to making your vacation comfortable. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to sharing our home with you and your family.
Listed rates are based on double occupancy. Each extra guest above double occupancy (max. 4) is an additional $10/night per guest.
Hawaii Tax ID#s: TA-049-100-8000-01 & GE-049-100-8000-01
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
We are originally from Vancouver, BC Canada and have been vacationing in Maui for over 18 years and currently live in the US. We were married on Maui and finally decided to purchase our unit during a trip in 2006.
Cheryl purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Cheryl chose Kihei
We had stayed at the Kihei Kai Nani on one of our trips to Maui and liked the central location of the complex. The ability to walk to restaurants and shopping as well as the three Kama'ole Beaches is great for guests who don't want to spend too much time driving. However, a short drive takes you to Wailea for a change of beach scenery, multiple dining choices or shopping to suit everyone's taste.
What makes this Condo unique
We provide a keyless entry system, you will receive a unique code that guests can re-program to something easy to remember. More convenient than having keys as guests can come and go and not worry about who has the keys. We offer our own private (secured) internet connection so you will not have to share bandwidth with the entire KKN property. Unlimited long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great place to stay
This is one of the best places I have ever stayed on Maui. It was close to everything you might need, restaurants and right across the street from the beach. The owner was very nice as was the live in neighbors next store and the very friendly staff.
My favorite part was sitting on the lanai, having a cocktail and watching the sunset over the beach.
We had a great view of the ocean and the shoreline was just a few minutes away. Close to everything.
We loved staying at your well appointed condo. Appreciated the comfortable king size bed, being able to make breakfast each day and enjoy eating it on the lanai with that fantastic ocean view. The location is perfect. We like to snorkel, so being close to so many of the best beaches was handy. Plus some of our favorite restaurants were within walking distance, which was very convenient. Even used the washer/dryer a few times. Overall a wonderful time and would stay again when in Maui and recommend to all our friends. Stayed in January 2018.
Had a wonderful stay. Right across from the beach. Will definitely rent again😎
This is my 6th time staying at the Kihei Kai Nani and this was the best condo I’ve stayed in so far. Totally updated, great location/view, comfortable bed, all amenities, keyless entry. There is no need for anything. I thought with the bedroom window backing onto the strip mall parking lot that it would be quite noisy, but it was not. There were no noise issues at all. Would highly recommend.
Loved the area and the room was very clean. Air conditioning would have been nice but we were OK with using the fans after a few days. Would definitely go again and recommend to others. Awesome experience. Thanks for everything Cheryl.
Other Activities: boating, shopping, kayaking
Additional information about rental rates
These rates are based on double occupancy, each person above that is an additional $10/nt. (Maximum occupancy is 4). Our unit is non-smoking, this includes the lanai and the entryway. KKN has designated smoking areas. Hawaii Tax ID#s: TA-049-100-8000-01 & GE-049-100-8000-01