This 3,000 sq. ft. house is located on two lakefront lots on a quiet and mostly undeveloped part of beautiful Kerr Lake. The lot has over 180° lakeviews (visible from the screened porch, living room, patio, etc.). The home is just 5 miles off I-85, and just 6 miles away from Henderson, NC (the county seat of Vance County, and a full-service town of 15,000 people), 46 miles from Durham, and 52 miles from Raleigh, so leaving to get food/supplies is never a huge hassle. There is a golf course .5 mile away, and also state parks within a few miles if you're looking to explore away from the house. Our two private docks offer a great place to sun, swim, fish, relax and watch for bald head eagles and cranes.
Our section of Kerr Lake has virtually no boat traffic, is great fishing, canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, swimming, etc.
Our home comes with an outdoor gas grill, an outdoor fire pit, high-speed internet, a newly renovated open-plan kitchen, and sleeping for up to 12:
- 2nd floor kids' room has 4 twin bunk beds (sleeps 8)
- 2nd floor guest room has 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- 1st floor master has 1 King bed and a crib (sleeps 2 and a baby)
- basement bedroom has 1 twin bunk bed (sleeps 2)
- basement family room has 2 full size futons (sleeps 2)
1) Linens: If you would like access to the linen closet (sheets for all the beds, as well as bath and hand towels), there is a $75 fee. We will give you the access code to the closet upon payment. You are always welcome to bring your own linens if you'd like to avoid this fee. Quilts and pillows are provided for all the beds for no fee.
2) Water Toys: There are a variety of floating water toys available for rent for $200. Please contact owner for specifics about what is currently available.
Make sure to check out our other listing in beautiful Blowing Rock, NC: www.vrbo.com/748547