Fountainblue Manor is your home away from home in the middle of New Orleans. A 10-15 minute drive or closer to everything you want to see and do! Fountainblue Manor features a large backyard with tons of greenery and 4 bikes (subject to availability). The house has beautiful high ceilings and lots of natural light to keep the space bright and cheerful.
Tastefully decorated with classic New Orleans style and comfortable furnishings, large rooms and open spaces make this a great rental for families or groups. A full dining room for sit-down dinners, a sitting room to unwind after a long day of sight-seeing and a separate TV room for rainy days make this the perfect spot. With two living rooms, large bedrooms and a desk area, our home is perfect for groups, couples and executives traveling for business.
Important House Rules
-Message us for long term stays
-We can’t guarantee to accommodate early check-ins or check-outs so please plan accordingly! If you need early access please consider renting the night before as well.
- Sometimes there are other tenants in the Guest House in the backyard: please be respectful of the noise level between the hours of 10PM and 8AM.
- No parties, please. Failure to abide by this rule will result in loss of security deposit. Please see below for guidelines on noise complaints.
- Inhabitants of the house must be on the reservation, including children.
-*Smoking inside of the unit is PROHIBITED.
- Please be mindful of New Orleans's noise ordinance and be quiet in outside spaces by 9PM on week days and 10PM on weekends.
-Neighbor complaints will be handled as follows:
- 1st complaint = Warning.
- 2nd complaint = $250 fine and a dispute filed .
- 3rd complaint = Eviction and a dispute filed .
- Absolutely no guest packages are to be delivered to the house.
-*Commercial video and photo shoots are strictly forbidden without prior and authorized consent. Associated day-rate fees, liability waivers and copyright contracts will apply if consent is given.
STR License# 17STR-09368