POOL SEASON: Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend (Fri to Fri)
Mountain Lake Lodge is privately situated 14 miles from downtown Ellijay in an upscale gated development called Lakeland Estates. This home is unique in that is not only has a private lake in the back yard but a 6' private pool also! A beautiful 40ft. screened in porch across the back of the home overlooking the lake and the pool provides the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the views as well as watch for some of the wildlife that call this area home. The lake which is about an acre in size can be enjoyed from the paddle boat or canoe that is on the property or from the banks with a fishing pole and your favorite bait. Catfish and native Bream offer the the experienced or inexperienced fisherman plenty of chances for sharing some great "fish tales" with friends and family.
Inside, you'll find all the comforts of home including a wood burning fireplace and a 42" flat screen TV in the great room. The fully equipped kitchen is spacious and has everything needed to prepare some great meals. The Queen Master is on the main level with its own private bath including a garden tub and walk-in shower.
Upstairs is a spacious loft with a futon and beautiful, comfortable furniture providing a place for relaxing as well as extra sleeping. There are also 2 more Queen bedrooms on this level with a full jack-n-jill bathroom. Continue on up the stairs to the "Tower", a great place to sneak away with a good book, enjoy the views.
The terrace level houses a billiard table, air hockey, flat screen tv with seating, a wet bar and a mini frig. The 4th bedroom with a standard and twin size bunk, another futon as well as another full bath with tub/shower combo is located on this level.
With all this home has to offer, including being pet friendly, now is the time to reserve this cabin!
*NIGHTLY RENTAL RATES ARE BASED ON 10 PEOPLE. THERE IS A FEE OF $15 PER PERSON PER NIGHT FOR EACH PERSON OVER 10 UP TO THE MAXIMUM QUANTITY.
*WE DO NOT CHARGE A PET FEE FOR OUR PET FRIENDLY CABINS.
Mountain Lake Lodge is a beautiful 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Custom Home that offers the following:
* Queen Master Suite on MAIN level private bath, garden tub and walk-in shower, flat screen TV
* Queen Bedroom on UPPER level
* Queen Bedroom on UPPER level
* Queen Futon on TERRACE Level
* Bunks with 1 full size on bottom and single on top on TERRACE Level
* Full Bath with tub/shower combo on UPPER LEVEL
* Half bathroom on MAIN level - Laundry Room with HE Washer & Dryer
* Full Bath with tub/shower combo on TERRACE LEVEL
* Great Room has a wood burning fireplace (starter firewood provided Oct 1-Mar 31) & 42" Flat Screen TV
* 2 Screened in Porches
* Game Room with Pool Table, Air Hockey
* 2nd living area with seating, flat screen TV and electric fireplace
* Gas Grill (gas provided)
* Very Private location - Cannot see any other houses
* Private Pool - 6' depth - Large Patio Area in Back Yard (Opens May - Closes Labor Day)
* Private Lake in backyard with a canoe
* Large Hot Tub
* Fire pit (firewood not provided)
* Dog Friendly - LIMIT (2) 40# or under. Dog bed, water and food bowls provided
* THE NIGHTLY RENTAL RATE IS BASED ON 10 PEOPLE - $15 PER PERSON PER NIGHT AFTER 10 PEOPLE
All of our cabin rentals are fully furnished and include a minimum of the following unless otherwise stated in the listing:
Fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans.
Linens for each bed, 2-bath towels, 1-hand towel, 1-wash cloth per person listed on guest list, dresser or closet for clothing storage, central heat & air, washer/dryer, vacuum and/or broom and dust pan, mop, cable or satellite TV, internet, telephone for local calls and propane grill.
In addition we provide a complimentary start-up supplies of: Toilet Tissue (2 rolls per bathroom), 1- roll paper towels, 4- kitchen garbage bags, 1- hand soap for each bath and kitchen, dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent for at least 2 loads.
Many of our cabins include more than this basic list of inventory items.
The only items you'll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Required Fees $240 (Cleaning, Processing & Damage Insurance)
12% lodging tax added to all reservations
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE CABIN ARE E-MAILED TO YOU 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL IF YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH YOUR GUEST LIST.