The most spectacular views of Mt Hood are yours to enjoy at the Mountain Vista Lodge, a spacious 3-level log home on 5 private acres. Enjoy the view of Mt Hood and the Mt Hood National Forest from the great room, decks and yard while you relax and the kids play during your vacation. Or stroll down to the lower yard where you can enjoy the trickling sounds of Clear Creek flowing by. The spacious, newly remodeled kitchen in the great room includes all full-size appliances and everything you need to prepare a fabulous meal for your friends and family. Walk out to the view deck to grill dinner on the gas BBQ, then gather around the firepit for the evening.
There are multiple living spaces for everyone to spread out and enjoy any activity. The main great room includes the kitchen and dining table where you can all gather while preparing meals and eating. This leads out to the mountain-viewing deck with the gas BBQ and outside dining area. The screened-in porch is the perfect place to join your friends with a glass of wine and conversation or for reading a good book. On the 3rd level, you will find the game room with a large screen TV, a game table and lots of games and puzzles. The ping pong table is in the downstairs game room that leads to the covered deck with the hot tub.
The master suite with a king bed and gas fireplace plus en suite bathroom is on the main level. There are two more bedrooms on this level, each with a queen bed. The kids' bunk room is on the lower level next to the downstairs game room with 2 bunk beds sleeping 4 kids. The second full bathroom is on the main level and the 3rd full bathroom is on the upper level next to the game room.
Walk out to the covered back deck from the lower level to soak in the private, outdoor hot tub or to take a walk to the creek. You will be captivated by the local deer family that wanders through the yard at dawn and dusk daily. The gas BBQ is located on the main level near the kitchen and dining room under the covered porch for your convenience. For the active members of your group, you will be just a couple of minutes to dozens of forest trails for hiking and running, that is if you ever want to leave.
• Secluded Forest Setting in Zigzag
• Mt Hood View
• Clear Creek
• Wood Stove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 3rd Bedroom
• 2 Bunk Beds in Kids' Room on the Lower Level
• Game Room with Ping Pong & Lots of Games
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Firepit
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Satellite TV, BlueRay DVD Player, 100's of Movies in Cabin
• Complimentary WiFi (limited bandwidth, please no streaming of music, video or movies)
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to Join You
• No Smoking
• 2788 Square Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles
• Note: Steep driveway and snow on the road requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Sleeps 10
• No Parties or Events, Please