This 4 bedroom/ 3 bath home is perfect for a family vacation! Walk in to a bottom floor with games, lounge area and door leading to the pool area then up the stairs to a big living room area and beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops, big windows looking out the beautiful blue waters of Indian Rocks Beach, plenty of seating for everyone.This vacation home comes with everything you need and more..Pin Ball machine, Xbox, personal bar and movie area. The pool area is perfect for cook outs with family and friends or just lounging by the pool for the day. Also this home is just minutes from the beaches and has a nice area to sit and enjoy the water. If you are looking for a place for the whole family to fit comfortably and have plenty of room to relax this vacation home is perfect for you! **Signed Biltmore Guest Agreement is required.**
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay90 nights
Reservations Manager - Biltmore Vacation Homes
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Fun Family Spot
Rented the property for the week, the place was nice in great neighborhood and very quiet.
Great time, lots of fun things to do!
7 friends stayed over a long weekend and we had a great time! About a 5 minute walk to the beach, direct access to the bay. A great swimming pool. Even when it rained one whole day we still had fun inside, there was plenty of room for us all to hang out together and play games. The pinball machine is a fun bonus! I would do this again in a heartbeat!
Location was great, met our accommodation needs,
House really met our needs, was well equipped, pool & lanai were nice. The pinball machine was a hit. Gas grill needs to be replaced, mattresses should be updated. But house was located very close to beach & shops.
We had a wonderful vacation!!! Large enough for all 10 women and felt like we were home. Very confor
Fantastic girls get away 😀. A little short on facecloths and kitchen items but we survived 👍
House was roomy enough but little things - sent a note to management company and did not hear back.
Here is the note sent to the management company - Biltmore Group - they were very nice but would have been nice to hear what would be done so next group in would have the best experience possible. We did love the location and the proximity to the beach. We did pay a premium for the holiday week so maybe our expectations were heightened.
Plenty of towels - beach and for the bathrooms. Rooms all large enough and plenty of room to spread out. Kitchen was well equipped and liked that it had "starter" items - from sugar, spices, coffee, tea (and food in the pantry) left from previous guests.
Again overall a great experience and we were happy.
Thanks for calling today wanted to itemize the house items we discussed - also should we do a review on Homeaway or wait to hear from you.
1. The house photographs differently from outside than it looks when you pull up
2. WiFi is very spotty
3. Outdoor fans very dirty
4. Door in from the pool is dirty and grill cover has a big hole in it
5. Some Outlets in room off kitchen do not work
6. Sills over window in living room and extra room off master and master are off and in a corner
7. Exhaust fan in master bathroom does not work
8. Vase in bedroom off kitchen is broken and held together by string
9. Veneer on counter as you come upstairs is coming off
10. Pots and pans for cooking are scratched and not good for health
11. Finding basketball hoop in back side yard looking like salvage was a surprise
12. Trash was in garage and trash on curb full when we arrived -
13. No beach parking pass
14. Beach chair broken
15. Outdoor tables could use a coat of paint - looks worn
16. Railing on stairs is loose
17. Half wall on stairway on living room is wobbly and you can’t lean on it
18. No dish towels in kitchen or dish rack for drying dishes
19. The clickers either did not have batteries or they needed to be changed. Also there were some lights without light bulbs. We did this and as well for the Xbox remotes. The heater in basement shut off (needed a battery). Management came as soon as we called and changed the battery.
All minor things but when added together just a bit of a bummer as we paid a premium for the week.
We do love the beach, the kitchen and Kids able to have their own area.
Appreciate you hearing me out. Overall we did love our stay - just wanted to let you know of these concerns.
Happy New Year!!
Thank you for such a detailed list. All items have been corrected. Look forward to seeing you again in the future!
All the best,
Biltmore Vacation Homes
Our family was well served.
The owners did a few extra things to accommodate our needs. The WiFi was sometimes flaky but the backyard pool was nice. The walk to the beach was reasonable. Lots of room to crash and visit.