* Two Bedrooms (Queen beds)
* One Full Bath, large tub/shower
* Sofa Bed in Living Room
* Wood-burning stove (firelogs provided)
* New Weber Gas Grill (propane provided)
* Upscale amenities including EO soaps and Coyuchi linens.Quiet residential neighborhood
* Year-round creek directly across the driveway
* A short walk to Inverness Park Market & Tap Room Restaurant
* Surrounded by Trees & Nature
* Full Kitchen with Plenty of Space and Light - (opens onto living room and back yard so the cook can still be a part of the action)
* We use a professional cleaning service between each guest, using "green" cleaning products and wherever possible we avoid strong chemicals.
Beautiful skylight-lit home nestled into a wooded hillside. Quiet, secluded location but close to everything - about two miles from Point Reyes Station, Inverness, and the Point Reyes National Seashore visitors' center. Plus an easy 5 min walk for coffee or a sandwich at Perry's Deli, or birding at the Giacomini Wetlands.
Built in 1919, the home features old growth redwood through out. Open, fully-equipped kitchen. Large dining / living room area with chairs for lounging in front of the wood-burning stove, and couches for relaxing and play games. One bathroom with a wood-paneled shower and tub. New outdoor shower! Two bedrooms - one has a Queen sized McRoskey bed, the other has a comfy double bed. There is also a queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Skylights in every room.
Right out the back door there are three levels of patios dotted with ferns, providing views of the surrounding Douglas Fir and Bay forest. The first level is a brick patio with a BBQ, the second level has a table and chairs for enjoying a scenic lunch, and the third level has Adirondack chairs to enjoy the views or a good book.
The home has a second unit on the lower floor, occupied by a full time local resident with separate entrance. Some sounds can transmit through the floor. A washer and dryer, shared by both units, are located in a common area on the lower level. Stairs from this area lead up to the vacation rental unit.