Free beach chair service from March-October ($30/day value)!
**Please also see our other listing in the same building, vrbo.com/1197718**
Beautiful, fresh condo in Splash's sought-after east tower sleeps 6. You'll love watching the sunset from the balcony, and your kids will love playing in the onsite waterpark! Just past the pool lies 400 feet of gorgeous white sandy beach and emerald sea.
Splash Resort is the perfect place for your vacation! Heated pools, a lazy river, and splash parks - in addition to a gorgeous beach. The kids will sleep well at night after all that fun!
Relax on the balcony and watch the dolphins play while you sip your morning coffee. Enjoy the beautiful sunset over the incomparable emerald beaches of Florida.
This condo is newly refurnished with new furniture, new carpet, and new owners! We want your stay to be special.
We have everything you could need including:
* master suite featuring king bed & flat screen TV
* bunk area w/twin bunks
* walk out balcony directly overlooking the emerald beach
* brand new furniture - big, comfy sectional
* new TVs in living room and bedroom
* free WiFi, cable, and DVD player
* well-equipped kitchen ready for your family
* granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
* full-sized washer/dryer
* all sheets & indoor towels (bring your own beach towels or buy them onsite at the convenient Alvin's Tropical Department Store)
* 4 beds to comfortably sleep 6 people
- king bed in master
- twin bunk beds
- queen pullout sleeper in living room
* 2 bathrooms (one with tub)
Splash is the perfect family-friendly resort! Amenities include:
* 2 heated pools
* 1 unheated pool
* adult-only swimming pool & jacuzzi
* lazy river
* splash pad with waterslides, cannons that shoot water, a mushroom waterfall, a large bucket that pours gallons by the hundreds on the splash pad area, and more
* lily pad for the smaller kids, just as much fun but less water for safety for the little ones
* state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the beach
* poolside bar & grill (closed in winter months)
* onsite market for groceries, snacks, coffee & ice cream
* Alvin's Island Tropical Department Store for souvenirs, swimwear, beach toys, and more
* dive-in movies Friday & Saturdays (seasonal)
* covered parking
* easy access to Pier Park with shopping, restaurants, and movies
** $20, one-time registration fee required on arrival that will give you your parking pass and wristbands to access the pools and waterpark. This covers the whole group for the duration of your stay. **