Studio of 40 m2 comfortable, colorful and spacious on the first floor of an old building in the historic center without elevator (you have to climb two flights of stairs) lit by two large windows overlooking a pleasant pedestrian area full of shops. Equipped with an equipped kitchen, a bathroom, a double bed in a well ventilated and bright mezzanine with television, a sofa bed and the possibility of a bed in a futon. Washing machine, iron, ironing board, drying rack and fans as well as towels and sheets are available to guests. In the area it is no longer necessary to use the car as the sea, the shops, the food, the market, the marina as well as Porto Sole, the cycle path and the restaurants can be reached on foot or by bike. The nearest paid parking is 5 minutes, the free parking at 20. The station is 20 minutes walking or 10 by taxi.
40 meters color in the center of Sanremo and the sea with 5 beds
Maria Silvia Emanuelli/ Simona Pastorelli
- english, french, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 10, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Che dire...una settimana favolosa!!
Nel pieno centro a pochi passi dell'Ariston,dal Casinò,dai meravigliosi negozi ma soprattutto dal mare!!loro gentilissimi e disponibilissimi..la casa davvero accogliente e bella!!picolina ma non manca nulla.
Noi abbiamo passato davvero un soggiorno meraviglioso.
Consigliamo vivamente ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo.
Un grazie particolare anche a Roberto e Yari.
Grazie Ramona, e' sempre un piacere sapere che abbiamo potuto contribuire a delle belle vacanze! Vi aspettiamo presto!
Cela aurait été encore mieux avec une climatisation. Et bien préciser que c'est compliqué pour se garer.
Beautiful holiday flat in pedestrian zone
- Contains most things one could need, in a good state.
- Beautiful and original appearance (colours, furniture, architecture).
- Very nice and helpful caretaker (Mara).
- Attractive central location in the town.
- The living-room lighting has been enhanced (it was criticized by an earlier guest) and is good.
- Working devices: wireless internet access, refrigerator, warm water, shower, gas cookers, room heating oven, washing machine, microwave oven, small baking oven, television, bathroom ventilator, hair dryer.
- I found salt, sugar, oil, vinegar, flour, coffee, and spaghetti in a cupboard.
- Some sounds from the street can be heard well, mainly voices and the opening and closing of metal shutters of shops (almost at any time of day and night). Sometimes I needed earplugs to sleep, even with closed windows. Noise from vehicles is rare, since the street is in a pedestrian zone.
- The bathroom lighting is unfortunate, I found it difficult to see myself in the mirror.
- The flat is on the second floor, not on the first, as claimed in the advertisement.
- The toilet brush is stored in an almost airtight container (I would prefer an open container). There was some dirty water when I opened it for the first time.
An advice for guests:
- If you cannot turn the key of the main door of the house, pull the key back by a millimetre, then try again. (I was locked out once, before I learnt it.)
Thanks Oskar, it was a pleasure to have you. As indicated in the review, the studio is in a historic center where you can hear the classic noises of the center. Stores open in the morning and close at 7:30 PM, the positive part is that we do not have bars or restaurants under the house. In the property register the apartment appears in first floor as there is a door in the middle of the stairs but there is not a real floor there. For sure we will improve the lighting of the bathroom! See you soon! Silvia and Mara
Der Besitzer hat sich viel Mühe gegeben es angenehm und konfortabel einzurichten
Gut situiert, alles Nötige vorhanden. Persönliche, originelle und angenehme Raumeinrichtung, gutes Bett, sauber. Kein Autolärm. Etwas dunkel und kann am Wochenende Menschenlärm von der Strasse haben .
Angenehme Begleitung des Vermieters.
Carina e accogliente
Condividiamo i pareri positivi degli altri ospiti. Ampio, accogliente, non manca nulla, splendida posizione ! Ringraziamo anche Simona che si è resa disponibile in mancanza di Silvia :-)
schöner Urlaub, tolle Unterkunft
Wir hatten eine schöne Woche in Sanremo. In einer Unterkunft, die zentral in der Altstadt gelegen ist, mit einer guten Küchenausstattung und genug Platz für 2 Personen. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Danke Silvia und Simona, auch für die vielen Tipps ( dafür hätten wir 3 Wochen bleiben müssen ). Aber wir können ja wieder kommen :-)
Tatsächlich bietet Sanremo mehrere Möglichkeiten einen guten Morgen zwischen Meer, Berge und niedrige Sport zu verbringen (die bikeway sehr von Touristen und Einheimischen sehr geschätzt wird). Es gibt einige sehr reich zu essen und einen Snack oder ein Eis Plätze zu haben. Wir freuen uns, dass das Haus für ihre Bedürfnisse geeignet gewesen. Seine zentrale Lage macht es sehr bequem. Die nächste (perón deutsch .... von Google)
Studio 40 m2 comfortable, colorful and spacious first floor of an old building in the historic center of San Remo no lift. And 'it lit by two windows overlooking a pleasant pedestrian area full of shops in one of the most central and cheerful Sanremo. From the window you can enjoy the view of a small square with a fountain and summer is surrounded by terraces belonging to a bakery that offers good Italian breakfast. It 'a great place to discover the historical center as well as the Via Matteotti, the pedestrian street on which is located the Teatro Ariston and you can go shopping. It 'also convenient if you want to browse in the market Tuesday and Saturday very beloved by the French, or buy at the market rationing of fruits and vegetables which is a section of great local fish and produce. A five-minute walk to the sea you can rent a bike to travel the 14 km of cycling with beautiful views of the coast.
Additional information about rental rates
Nel caso di soggiorni di soli 3 giorni: 1. si richiederanno 20 euro di pulizie; 2. si richiederanno 20 euro in totale in piú sul prezzo per notte (80 o 90 euro secondo la stagione) in caso di una occupazione superiore alle 3 persone. In caso di richiesta potranno applicarsi prezzi speciali per il mese completo.