Just renovated 1910 classic Portland home. Fresh, modern and full of quirky, fun and eclectic finds from years of travels and collecting. Enjoy the bright, fully-prepared kitchen and adjacent sun-room. A large back yard and deck are available on those non-rainy Portland days and we offer off-street parking.
• Tuft & Needle queen bed
• Large, light living and dining
• Cook's kitchen and eat-in area
• Back deck and cozy sun room for an afternoon nap
• Clean and fresh bath
• 42" flat screen and ChromeCast
• yard • deck
Although I live downstairs I'm newly retired and busier than ever, but I am available; often in person ... always via phone or text. There is another suite upstairs, a private room for other guests.
Enjoy some quiet time while at Park-Sumner and within a few minutes, on foot, by car or bike, you're immersed in Portland's vibrant neighborhoods of:
•NE Alberta Arts District
•N. Mississippi Shopping District
•The Pearl, Old Town
•NW Alphabet District of 23rd Ave
• 2 blocks from MAX Yellow Line which takes you to many connections and the airport
• Portland International Airport, 20 minute drive
• Two bus lines also converge within 2 blocks.
• Nike BikeTown with a pick-up/drop-off location 1.5 blocks away.
• Car-2-Go and ZipCars always parked nearby.
• Walk Score - 84 "Most errands can be accomplished on foot."
• Transit Score - 56 "Many nearby public transportation options."
• Bike Score - 97 "Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes."
Portland Permit # 2017-150043-000-00-HO