Spacious 2-bedroom cabin with 390 feet of tree-lined private riverfront property. Enjoy up and down river views of Shenandoah River and Blue Ridge Mountains
Next to George Washington National Forest, this cabin is less than 1/4 mile from Habron Gap Trail. Hike to top of Massanutten Mountain for 360-degree views of Shenandoah Valley, Fort Valley and West Virginia.
• DSL WIFI & free national long distance phone service
• Direct TV Service & VCR
55” flat screen Smart TV in living room (20" by 30"); TV & VCR in master bedroom
• new central HVAC Air system
• canoe in season
• full kitchen, new dishwasher
• washer and dryer
• saw-milled unique siding and interior panelling from local trees (our own old-fashioned circular blade saw mill)
• master bedroom/full bath suite: king bed & two single day beds, great if friends or children sleep in your room
• Second queen bedroom adjacent to hall full bathroom
• Linens and towels provided
• 2 full-sized sleep sofas in living room
• 20’ by 25’ screened-in porch with new ping pong table
• NEW riverside deck hot tub installed
• River edge fire pit and lawn furniture
• 2 wheel barrows of firewood included
• riverbank steps to swim or launch canoe/tubes
• Both decks/ all rooms view the Shenandoah River and Blue Ridge Mountains
More friends and family want to come?
For up to 20 guests in three cabins on over 800 feet of riverfront, rent our nearby on adjacent private property:
Misty River Retreat. Home Away/Vrbo property number 568833.
Combining Eagle, Misty and its small Misty Annex, guests enjoy:
• 3 kitchens
• 3 full bathrooms; ½ bathroom
• 3 living rooms
• 6 bedrooms and 12 beds
About ½ mile upriver: our spacious Captain’s Lodge on the Shenandoah River has:
7 bedrooms; 2 large living rooms, a great room and game room on 15 wooded acres with over 800' of private riverfront property. homeaway/vrbo number 569577.
And a bit further upriver on Massanutten Mountain: Blue Ridge Sunrise 906311
Weddings, reunions and other special events have rented all these within 1.5 mile.