About the property
- Studio400 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Village at Breckenridge Resort Studio. Best location in all of Breckenridge.
- Full kitchen
- Flat screen TV with cable television and DVD player
- Free wireless internet provided by the resort
- Linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags, provided
*One-time setup upon check-in, no daily maid service
- King bed, sleeper sofa
- Ski-in/Ski-out at the Base of Peak 9
- Next to the Quicksilver Chairlift
- Next to Village Ski School
- Less than one block from Main St., downtown Breckenridge
- On multiple Breck Free Ride shuttle routes, Summit Stage shuttle route
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Four outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise facilities
- Steam room
- Locker rooms with showers and towels
- Underground heated parking
- Shared washers/dryers (coin operated)
- Restaurants, shopping, and bar on site
- Daycare on premises (Village Daycare Center)
- Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on premises
- Parking is $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- Parking is $10-$15/nt during summer (June-September), and $5/nt in May and October
- For VRBO Instant/Book It Now bookings: parking must be secured via separate credit card payment over the phone.
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 10, 2018
About Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals offers the best lodging available in Breckenridge and Summit County, Colorado. Rent your Breckenridge lodging through us. Check for special deals. We provide quality and hassle-free property management for your home or condo. Contact us for a free estimate.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A comfortable, fairly priced, room that is in prime location. Walking distance to both the slopes and downtown. The only issue was that the hotel does not clean the room or replace towels, bring your own.
The location cannot be beat and the apartment was clean and ready to use. The check in and check out times keep this place from 5 stars. Maybe its an industry standard but 10a check out is a bit too early. Otherwise, the place was good and I would recommend. If you're leaving early! ;)
Hi Mark, thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great trip. The check-in and check-out times are very standard in Breckenridge. Wish you had call us to get a complimentary late check-out. We appreciate your feedback and we would love to welcome you back in the future. Best Aleks, General Manager at Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
It was beyond what we expected. Magnificent view of the slopes. The place was well-maintained and very accessible to everything. We will definitely come back and stay here again.
Dear Iris, Thank you for writing the review for Sky Mountain Studio. This property has a spectacular view and we are glad you enjoyed that. We would love to welcome you back in the future. Best Aleks, Sales Manager at Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
The property was exactly as advertised. No surprises!! View was amazing! Kitchen was well equipped. It would be tight for 4 but was perfect for 2 guests. Very convenient location. Staff at desk was always helpful. I would stay there again.
Thank you so much for submmitting the review. This studio has truly one of the best views at the resort. Glad you liked it. We do our best to stock all the properties with all the essentials - so you don't have to worry about brining extra things. Tammy, thank you for your comments and we would love to welcome you back in the future. Best Aleks, Sales Manager at Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
Great location - right next to ski lifts and Main St.
My girlfriend and I loved the location. Just a few steps to the quicksilver lift, ski rentals and downtown Breck. The views of the mountain from the room are spectacular as well. The heated garage for the car was real nice as well. Would stay there again.
Only drawback was that the elevator was a bit sketchy. It worked most of the time but many times it was questionable and we found ourselves walking down the stairs from the 6th floor a couple of times because it wasn't working properly. We would still stay there again though despite this issue.
Thank you for your feedback. Quicksilver studio is located at Village at Breckenridge which is wonderfull location for skiing, shopping and dining. No need to go far, everything is right there for you. Again, wonderful views from this studio is another thing that many of our guests fall in love with. We do apologize for the inconvience with the elevator, there was work done on it during your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
Great location for skiing
This is our second time at this condo. My wife and I enjoyed being able to walk to the lift plus several restaurants close by. The units are small but great for two. Yes they are cozy clean and comfortable but our theory is not to stay indoors much.
Thank you for your feedback. We are always very happy to welcome returning guests. Great location is a common aspect that our customers look at, therefore we are glad that you have found the location of the condo so convenient. We have plenty of size varieties in our properties and we wish we could have found a bigger unit for you at the time of booking. However, we absolutely agree that in such an amazing place like Breckenridge you should spend as much time outdoors as possible. We are hoping to welcome you back in near future.
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals