Our home is located just half a block from a broad sandy beach for family fun or beautiful sunset walks. Cayucos' restaurants and the Pier are within a mile and a half. The property backs up on a creek, making the backyard feel like a nature preserve. Several tiers of decks allow relaxation in private, including a BBQ grill and picnic table. WiFi is available throughout the home.
The home has two levels:
>>The lower level has two bedrooms, two baths and a laundry room. The master suite, with a king size bed and HDTV, has a sliding glass door to the backyard and a private bath with a large walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a queen size bed with a full bath a few steps away.
>>The living room, dining room, and well-stocked kitchen are on the upper level, along with a bedroom with a full size bed. Sliding doors from the dining room lead to the wrap-around upper deck. Eat inside or out on the deck, with scenic views of the ocean and Morro Rock. Relax in the comfortable living room with a gas fireplace and entertainment center equipped with 55" HDTV with Charter Spectrum cable and DVD player.
Questions? We're sure you have some. Please contact us through the VRBO Inquiry button and we will try to answer them.
Cayucos is the perfect spot to enjoy all the benefits of the Central Coast. It has a small town feel with easy access to everything the area has to offer:
• The ever changing ocean and wide sandy beach
• Hiking, Biking, Birding and Whale Watching
• Shopping and Restaurants
• Wine Tasting and Tours
• Farmers Markets
• Surf fishing and Charters
• Estero Bluffs State Park, Harmony and Harmony Headlands, Cambria, Hearst Castle, San Simeon State Park and Hearst State Beach, Piedras Blancas Elephant Seal Rookery and Light House, and Big Sur
Heading South and East:
• Morro Bay (the Rock, the Morro Bay Embarcadero, Morro Bay Golf Course and Natural History Museum), Los Osos and Baywood (including the Estuary, Elfin Forest, Oak Preserve and Montana de Oro State Park), San Luis Obispo (with Dairy Creek Golf Course, Cal Poly, theaters, and much, much more), Avila, Pismo Beach/Grover Beach (with the Monarch Butterfly Grove, Margo Dodd Park, Dinosaur Caves Park, Pismo State Beach and Oceano Dunes Natural Preserve) and Arroyo Grande
• Atascadero, Templeton and Paso Robles
**PLEASE NOTE: In addition to charges paid through VRBO, a separate cleaning fee of $200 is required. It must be paid by check to our cleaning service; instructions are in our Rental Agreement.**