Stunning Maushop Village
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
You'll think you're on Nantucket! Gorgeous, immaculate Maushop Village cottage. 2 bedrooms with balconies, 1 king bed and 2 twins. 1 1/2 bathrooms. Stunning water views. Open living room/ BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND APPLIANCES. Beautifully decorated. Very private brick patio for outdoor dining or relaxing. Cottage faces Nantucket Sound up on a small bluff with wonderful ocean breezes on hot summer nights. A little piece of heaven right here on Cape Cod! Come and make memories to last a lifetime! Very family oriented.
No Specials at this time:
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2005
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Each bedroom has it's own private balcony. The master bedroom's balcony faces Nantucket Sound with wonderful views of the sound to watch boating and ferries passing by. The deck is great for quiet reading and relaxing all while getting the sun. We even have binoculars for those who love to watch the boats going by! The second bedroom has a deck and peaks of Hyannisport. Very, very relaxing deck. Both bedrooms upstairs....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Full bath upstairs. Half bath downstairs.
- Brand new Washer/Dryer, brand new refrigerator & stove, toaster, Microwave; brand new 42' Screen High Definition TV. Plenty of beach chairs, beach umbrellas, ice chests. Kitchen radio (not for beach), KEURIG COFFEE MACHINE, plenty of pots, pans, dishes, silverware wine glasses! BRAND NEW 2014 KITCHEN Early morning coffee or early evening cocktails on our private patio facing Nantucket Sound is awesome! Stay i. Your pjs for that morning coffee and no one walks past you as there are no walkways in front of our patio or roads, we are located on a small bluff. Simly gorgeous!...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio:
- Gated Community
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Saturday to Saturday only rentals
$135 exit cleaning fee
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Just steps to Maushop's private beach. Walk to Popponesset Marketplace where there is a country store, miniature golf, restaurants, clam bar, shops and children activities. On Friday and Saturday evenings the Marketplace hosts a live band outdoors with a dance floor. Fireworks on the weekend. Great fun for families. You choose to relax or do something exciting!
Our cottage is just 250 Steps to the beach and you can walk to,the Marketplace....great family atmosphere!
Other Activities: Cape Cod Baseball Games ~ Great Shopping at Mashpee Commons only 2 miles with eateries and great shopping! Pottery Barn, Talbots, Orvis, Bowling Alley with A bar! Wicked Pizza, Starbucks, Bobby Byrnes Restaurant, Movie theater....to much to mention, Please visit and see for yourself!!!
- Primary: +1 856-985-0132
- Secondary: 856-889-9076 New Jersey
Links to more information:
Front entrance ~~ Brick patio with bench
Brand new kitchen 2014 Bose radio Fully stocked pullout spice drawer
More views of new kitchen Under cabinet lighting/ ceiling fan New Kitchen Set
Living room. Newly sanded floors
Master Bedroom faces Nantucket Sound ~~ King Size Bed
Second Bedroom (Two Twin Beds) Balcony with peeks of Hyannisport and Sound
Nantucket Sound Master b/r faces the sound
View looking down on village and out to Sound
Back private patio facing Sound. No one to walk past you while relaxing!
On a clear day you can see forever on Maushop Beach
Evening sunset off the patio in Maushop where life is good!
Brand new kitchen 2014 Full size stove/oven /microwave New Kitchen Set
New 2014 kitchen and kitchen furniture- Keurig coffee maker- New dishwasher.
Living room - 42 inch flat screen TV
Maushop Private Beach
Maushop Private Beach
Back private patio. Morning coffee in pjs or drink in evening! Fabulous
Sunsets at Maushop are incredible.
Winter at Maushop
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.