Villa Tortuga A8
Villa Tortuga A8 is located at the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club, home to the rich and famous like Julio Iglesias, Mikhail Barysnikow and the late Oscar de la Renta and just a few minutes from Punta Cana International Airport.
Tortuga A8 is a beautiful 4-bedroom villa with fantastic ocean, lake & golf course views.
The villa is very spacious and the elegant decor gives it a very warm and welcoming feel. The many wonderful details of this villa really make it feel very luxurious, yet totally comfortable. It’s the perfect vacation rental, which will suit most travelers and also families traveling with children.
Downstairs, you’ll find a large kitchen, fabulous living room and bedrooms. The living room and two bedrooms have direct access to the terrace and the magnificent, large outdoor space with pool area and garden.
The stylish living room is the perfect place to spend time entertaining with your family and friends. There’s also a very nice sitting area on the terrace, a great place to lounge throughout the day or to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail or late night cigar and nightcap.
Enjoy your meals al fresco on the terrace with the view of the golf course, the palm trees and the ocean.
The terrace/pool area/garden is definitely the best part of the villa and most likely where you’ll spend most of your time!
Villa Tortuga A8 has 4 bedrooms, each with ample closet space and private bathroom. One bedroom has a four-poster king bed and a small desk/office space. There are two bedrooms downstairs which are perfect for families with children, as they have direct walkout access to the terrace and pool area and come with 2 queen beds each.
The master bedroom is truly luxurious and will make you feel like royalty. This incredibly spacious master suite has a king bed, a huge bathroom with double showers and its own private balcony – undoubtedly with the best views of the villa! Whoever stays in this master suite will probably never want to leave the balcony!
There is a TV in the living room and also in the bedrooms. To stay connected, the villa also has WIFI included.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga A8, you’ll have access to all areas of the Puntacana Resort & Club, including:
• Two beach clubs with restaurant & bar (Playa Blanca and La Cana Clubhouse)
• The marina with restaurant & bar (La Yola)
• Two championship, oceanside golf courses (Corales by Tom Fazio & La Cana by P.B. Dye)
• Tennis courts
• The Ecological Foundation with precious, freshwater lagoons
• The world renowned Six Senses Spa
Additional cost for use of these facilities may apply ($)
We hope you will like and enjoy Villa Tortuga A8 as much as we do and we look forward to welcoming you soon to this small piece of PARADISE.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Tortuga A8, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Tortuga A8, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.