Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa Only 50 Metres from a White Sanded Beach(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Sleeps 6 adults/children and 2 infants
This is a very pretty, well appointed 3 bedroomed villa with views of and within 50 meters of a lovely white sanded beach. Every room has a sea view. Part of a small, peaceful privately owned estate, yet it is only 8 kms from Ayia Napa and 6kms from Nissi Resorts. Waterworld is only minutes away. It's ideal for families, friends or couples looking for the peace and quiet of uncrowded beaches, the feel of a home away from home and yet within easy access of 'resort action' when desired. There are two local restaurants one of which is within walking distance. For the adventurous there is a Cypriot clay oven on the terrace as well as a gas barbeque. The Villa has a contemporary light and bright feel to it having been redecorated and refurbished very recently. It has an open fireplace for cooler winter evenings unusual in Cyprus properties.
Member since: 2005
- 110 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- On the ground floor there is a light and airy living room with a cathedral ceiling. Double patio doors lead to the Verandah. There is a dining area and small, but well equipped, kitchen with Neff Gas Hob. The bathroom and both the master and twin bedrooms are on the ground floor. All have double aspects with sea views and each room has built in cupboards. A curved stone staircase leads to a mezzanine bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed. The DVD player are in this room. There is a large wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. A single patio door leads to a very large balcony. The spectacular sunsets are a must from this aspect. Palm and aloe vera trees and an abundance of Borganvelia, tangerine, lemon and olive trees can be seen in all directions. A wooden table and six directors chairs and a round table and two chairs are provided on the front veranda. A traditional Cypriot clay oven and a gas barbeque are on the terrace. Parking is at the rear of the Villa. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Jun 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 16 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
Rate includes full air conditioning. A weekly linen change and light cleaning service is provided for multiple week rentals. Towels included. A complimentary get-you-in food and drink hamper is also provided. During the winter months wood for the open fire can be delivered as an added extra.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Within 40 minutes of Larnaka Airport. Ayia Thekla is in the Greek Cypriot
Famagusta Region. The Villa is located in a small, private estate called Alakati Beach. It is named after the sandy/rock pooled beach which lies only 50 metres from the Villa. The[ Blue Flag] white sanded beach of Ayia Thekla is only a few minutes walk/drive away. It has a large sandy bay that is very safe for small children. Both beaches have inexpensive family run restaurants closeby. The busy summer resorts of Nissi and Ayia Napa are around 6 kms and 8kms away respectively. The quieter town of Paralimni is only 10kms.
Other Activities: Waterworld within 3 kms of villa.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I've known Cyprus on and off since 1959, although as I was only 1 years old can't remember much of that time!
Why the Owner Chose Sotira, Cyprus:
I wanted a beach side villa and this is as close as you can get. It has such a nice feel to the place, as son as walked through the door I knew it was the one.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Its on a private estate, is lovely and peaceful right beside the sea and yet close t lots of exciting activity.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Alakati Beach Villa
Alakati beach 50 metres from our villa
Lounge with sea views!
sea views from dining area
Sunset at Alakati Beach...just add brandy sour!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.