This is a unique and lovely 55 sq. m. apartment located in the heart of Warsaw. Its truly original interior design. Great for a romantic getaway or a business trip alike. Very easy to get to from the airport, the train station or by car.
The apartment is very clean. It has high ceilings, TV set to enjoy on a rainy day, high speed Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment is on the 4th floor with a lift.
It's impossible to be more central if you stay in this apartment as it's literally minutes by walk from all tourist attractions: National Museum, Palace of Culture and Science, Frederic Chopin Museum, Royal Łazienki, The Royal Route, The Old Town, Historic Churches: Warsaw Cathedral, Holy Cross, Three Crosses, etc. Moreover, in close proximity there are plenty of great bars and restaurants and the best nightlife in the city.
There are two bedrooms:
1) The first bedroom (ca. 20 sq. m.) which may sleep 1-4 people: it has one queen size bed. A sofa bed can be use as an extra bed.
2) The second bedroom (ca. 15 sq. m.) which may sleep 1-2 people: it has one very comfortable queen size bed.
Fresh sheets and towels and shower gel/soap are supplied.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Both rooms are located from the main street Aleje Jerozolimskie
- Located on the 4th floor of the building with a wonderful view
- Bathroom with shower
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Warm in winter (central heating) and pleasantly cool in the summer
- 24-hour grocery store in the building
- The fully equipped kitchen, washer, ceramic hob, oven and fridge-freezer. No need to also worry about the plates, cutlery and cups. On the site you can also find tea and coffee. Note the apartment is located in a neighbourhood where there are literally dozens of bars and restaurants.
- The apartment has prepared for you guidebooks and a map of Warsaw.
- metro: metro station 5 min from the apartment
- buses: bus stop 1 min from the apartment
- trams: tram stop 1 min form the apartment
- taxi: UBER app (LMGK8 - code with a value of PLN 25 for the first ride)
- parking: you can park on the street
- very safe and most central
- easy to get to National Museum, Palace of Culture and Science, Frederic Chopin Museum, Royal Łazienki, The Royal Route, The Old Town, etc.
- plenty of clubs and bars
- excellent restaurants
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- fresh towels
- fresh sheets
- liquid soap
- high speed Wi-Fi
- TV set
- hair dryer
- washing machine