This Ballard vacation rental is close to all the great things in Ballard!
It is in walking distance from Ballard Ave, The Ballard Locks, all the fun Ballard boutiques, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, the Sunday Market, the Ballard Library, the Majestic Bay Movie Theatre and more! Also, it is one block away from a full market and a Starbucks, so picking up groceries or an early morning coffee is quick and easy!
It is a townhome with high ceilings and ample windows. You will enter on the 1st floor and walk up the 2nd floor. On the 2nd floor, there is the living room, dining area and large kitchen. A small bathroom is next door with a washer and dryer. This smaller bathroom is a half bathroom meaning it has a toilet and sink, but no shower nor bathtub. Go up to the 3rd floor, and there are the two bedrooms and one large bathroom.
The townhouse has 3 levels and stairs connecting each level.
It is near all of the stores and restaurants, yet surprisingly quiet because it is set off from the street. It is located down a small driveway. This offers some privacy, quiet and a great parking spot right in front of the garage. It fits one car nicely!
- Sleeps 4 people comfortably in the 2 queen size beds.
- A 5th or 6th person could be added sleeping on the living room couch and/or the air mattress. The townhome is spacious so there is plenty of room on the floor for an air mattress.
- Queen-size bed in both bedrooms.
- One parking spot in front of townhome. There is street parking for extra cars or visitors.
- There are 2 bathrooms. One of them is a half bathroom, just has toilet and sink (no shower or bathtub). Other bathroom is a full bathroom with 2 sinks including a "toilet room" (a room just for toilet with a door)
- There is a full-size washer and dryer.
- Bedrooms are located upstairs from kitchen/living room. So guests don't have to worry about being too loud if someone wants to go to bed early :)
- This home is in walking distance to all of downtown Ballard. It's also in walking distance to popular bus lines (at least one goes to downtown Seattle).
- The townhome is 1400 square feet. For a 2 bedroom townhome in Ballard, this is a spacious size!
We look forward to hearing from you :)
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
Check in: 4:30 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
If you need an earlier or later time, just ask!
It's a "shoes-off" home to keep it clean for all our guests :)